SSEGold.com

SSEGold.com has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 2,049 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SSEGold.com most frequently mention customer service, fast delivery and live chat. SSEGold.com ranks 1st among Games sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.8%

• The customer service was quick with updates and provided great assistance.
  • Very professional and expedient service with constant friendly customer support would highly reccomend to anyone

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SSEGold.com?

“My First Experience”

garma H.
5/30/20

Was all set to go in under 10min, contacted customer service right off the bat after putting in the basic chat info requirements and they found my order without asking me anything. Seamless interaction in game and delivered in the corresponding manner as advertised. They followed up a few days later to check on quality of service. Common sense and gamer friendly business. Most importantly professional. Will most definitely be using them again

“Scam”

Andreas K.
12/4/20

Sold fifa 21 coins, 2.2 mill for 123 dollars. They went to my account and took 1.4 mill, pais me 75 dollars and said the will take the rest soon. I got banned from transfer market so i have now 800k i cant do anything with because they did not do what they were supposed to do. I think they owe me money because its their fault not mine that they didn´t take all coins at once but they removed me from discord and are not answering me

Reviews (2,049)

customer service (336) customer support (55) delivery time (21)
garmah
May 30th, 2020
herbertk72
September 7th, 2020
Super quick, super reliable. I ordered a pretty large amount of in-game currency and it came very quickly in a couple of transfers. Plus, customer service was very nice and quick on the uptake, which very pleasantly surprised me. So congrats guys, you have another super satisfied customer :P Gimme a while and I'm gonna order again soon :)
P.S. Yes, the review on trust pilot is also mine, just to clarify ;)
cydrixr
May 1st, 2020
I've been buying from Ssegold for so long. They legit has the cheapest prices out there, for all their games items/gold. And they have a 30% discount for every single weekend! That's just perfect. They're support is easy to contact with, and they are very friendly. And the delivery is fast as well. Never had an issue with them at all. Honestly one of the best "if not the best" websites i have bought from. Thank you so much SSEgold
vannakp
September 21st, 2020
This was super easy and well put together. I easily navigated to my purchase, placed it, then not even 10 minutes and it's already there. Thank you.
valerier465
March 9th, 2020
The customer service is impeccable and they are trustworthy and fast! It's an amazing value as well. Definitely helped my gaming quests be achievable! I bought 100 gold (spent some already) and it saved me hours and weeks of trying to grind for it!
jamesb3301
June 24th, 2020
I've used SSEgold many times throughout the last several years, in different games. Every time I make an order I get the gold quickly, no fuss, they even ask if I've received it and I can talk to them if needed but I've never had to other than to say thank you very much. I've never had a suspicion or a ban on any game, they are clearly doing something right to still be going!

Thanks SSEgold
olivera38
January 11th, 2020
Being a long-term customer I can fully recommend their service. 100% reliable, no scam. Orders can be easily placed via the site shop using the payment option of your choice. Delivery is fast, often minutes after order placement. They have 24/7 Support people in place in case you need further help. Friendly team, reasonable refund policy and often discounts for long-term customers. I do fully recommend this service.

Products used:
Uses it for many different games for many years.

randalc38
April 1st, 2020
I was a bit skeptical at first, seeing how this is the first time using your website and believe me when I say I am not an easy customer to handle or please. I really appreciate you guys taking the time and going out of their way to make sure my order was fulfilled. Outstanding customer service. Thank you
alexanderw77
Alexander W.
February 1st, 2020
Good service! I've bought from them multiple times, always fast and reliable. The only delay I've ever had was when I was asked to verify my ID and credit card as fraud prevention.
jeffm667
January 1st, 2020
It was my first time purchasing currency for WoW classic. I went out on a limb and searched on google and this site popped up. It looked very user friendly so I gave it a try. The outcome was incredible, I couldn't be more happy with the service I was given. My gold was delivered by mail in under 90 minutes. It was phenomenal. Since then I've made 3 purchases from there and with many more to come. If you're considering them, stop. Just do it, you will not regret it.
paulo279
February 16th, 2020
Just started out playing the game and noticed tons of people spamming chat selling "Crowns" for "Gold", however you never can trust people in-game, they could be scammers, or could get yourself banned, which is what led me here... Super fast turnaround, very transparent system, no communication in-game. I highly recommend if you're just trying to catch up to those veteran players.
erict441
July 6th, 2020
I have been playing MMOs for years and on occasion will "buy my way" and that often times means going online to buy gold or items and with that comes the worry of having your CC hacked or just not getting what you paid for which both have happened to me. Well look no further Ssegold is fast (I mean really fast), professional and totally reliable. They actually take the time to follow up after every transaction. This is the only company I will deal with moving forward.
Thanks Ssegold for making my gaming more fun!
daneh25
January 12th, 2020
Consistent, Reliable, and friendly. Everything you could want from a discrete online vendor. I've been using this service about... three years now? Give or take, and I have yet to come across an issue that isn't readily fixed. Human errors that the team scrambled to resolve and make work in my favor.
lubon
June 21st, 2020
Hi

Been using these guys more than once and each time it's been fast and reliable deliveries + good prices.

They respond fast and always give feedback about stock level if you ask, so you know how fast you will get your gold.

Also a positive thing is that their homepage is really good - easy to use and navigate and quick customer service responds.

Big recommendation from my side
felixg70
November 1st, 2020
We sometimes feel unsafe with these sites but SSEGold, with it's many good ratings, seemed like a very good option. Everything was really easy to choose from, Gils, items, etc. The delivery was very fast, maybe around 5 minutes max after the order was done. It's a good and safe way to get a little boost in gils or for your character!
andreask43
December 4th, 2020
daisyx1
Daisy X. – SSEGold.com Rep
Hello,

About FIFA coin selling, we have stated on the page where you submit your information about the possible risk you will have and how we pay. We think it's already very clear and we hope for mutual understanding.

Thanks.

SSE
tonyw264
February 18th, 2020
This is my first purchase, of this nature. It turned out to be a better experience than I thought it would be. Very non-invasive as well. Did everything online.
Took me maybe 5 min for the entire ordering process. About 20 minutes later I receive the product I purchased.
I would suggest this site, 100%.
Happy Hunting
nicks773
June 12th, 2020
This company followed up more efficiently with my $43 purchase better than the dealership that sold me a $32,000 car. They do it through text and email too.

Outstanding customer service and great prices. I highly recommend.
kendrah61
August 5th, 2020
I've been using ssegold for years. They are always fast, honest, and have good prices. I never have to worry about anything using their service. They also protect my privacy.
mattp338
September 14th, 2020
Have dealt with gold sites being difficult with delivery before (some taking in excess of 24 hours) but from placing my order to receiving the product was less than 30 minutes. Highly recommend
bf212
July 8th, 2020
Had a great experience, seemed kind of sketchy at first but they came through! Their customer service was top notch. Honestly, still a bit sketched out but I'm happy with my transactions!
brandonn98
October 9th, 2020
SSEGold has never ceased to amaze me with their quick service. Have used a number of times in the past and it's always been flawless. Highly recommended.
jadef30
February 14th, 2020
Most reliable and fast service I've experienced yet! Everything is smooth and streamlined making for the best experience I have encountered thus far! Definitely a repeat customer!
colinr76
February 20th, 2020
I was a little worried about whether or not this would work at first but it sure does! Had my gold within an hour and overall great experience and customer service! Highly recommended!
evanl65
April 6th, 2020
Easy to use site with quick delivery times. Got my gold and even a little note thanking me for my purchase. Definitely recommend this service

Easy - until they can't deliver after 3 days, stop responding, then when they do its to cancel the order because they were unable to buy gold from an actual seller to resell for a profit.

By Arthricia M.
See more answers (9)

Hello, for which game do you want to buy gold? Delivery time can be different depending on what game and whether there's stock. Please contact our livechat directly on our homepage. Thanks.

See more answers (8)

If you don't receive gold in time, the best way is to contact the livechat.

See more answers (4)

Happy New Year, delivery time varies depending on what game products you are looking for and whether there's stock. For games like FFXIV and SWTOR, the average delivery time is 15 minutes. For WOW classic and ESO, it's 1-6 hours.

See more answers (3)

Hi, what is your question? You can contact our livechat directly on our homepage.

See more answers (3)

Illegal business practice of selling assets they don't possess makes me wonder what they do when you give them your account credentials.

By Arthricia M.
See more answers (3)

Hello, delivery time varies depending on what game products you are looking for. For games like FFXIV and SWTOR, the average delivery time is 15 minutes. For WOW classic and ESO, it's 1-6 hours.