Squad

Squad has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Squad also ranks 17th among Video Chat sites.

How would you rate Squad?

“My kids like it”

Virginia T.
6/29/20

My teenagers have been using Squad to hang out with their friends virtually since they're not able to actually hang out. They seem to be on it quite a bit and I'm glad they have so many options for staying social while also staying safe.

virginiat169
Virginia T.
June 29th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Squad staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Squad?

Have a question about Squad?