Springbok-Puzzles reviews

Tel: 844.204.1313

1 Review From Our Community

lorrainew3
6/3/11

For many years I have purchased Springbok puzzles. I found a lot of them at thrift stores. My very first Springbok puzzle was thousands of bottle caps. It was very hard because all the caps where the same. It took me about three months to put it together. After I finished the puzzle I liked it so much I wanted to hang it on the wall. I bought puzzle glue and a piece of poster board and glued it together. Then I found one that I adored it was three country bears in pastel colors. I did the same with this one and put it in my kitchen. These puzzles are very nice because the pieces are cut out perfect and stay together very well. they are also thicker than most other puzzles. They can also be purchased at Hallmark stores. I love this site. I am going to buy one the new bird puzzle they have, it is beautiful. The colors in these particular puzzles are very vibrant and would look great on any wall. I like the Christmas puzzles to. The crowned cranes are cool, they have been marked down from $12.05 to $10.95. This is a good price for a Springbok they usually run about $15.00 in stores. I also like the 2000 piece puzzle called color of money. I love the coral carnival puzzle also it is in the wildlife section where the cranes and other beautiful bird puzzles are. I have had a lot of fun for years putting puzzles together. The harder the puzzle the more fun. They have puzzles that are on different difficulty levels. Form beginner to advanced. They also sell the puzzle keeper kits. Springbok is great. I hope anyone who has never had a Springbok puzzle uses this site, Happy puzzle hunting. Lorraine W.

Questions? Get answers from the Springbok-Puzzles staff and other customers.

Springbok-Puzzles?