Review of Foam it Green

Tel: 800-516-0949

jonathanf132
Jonathan F.
3/17/19

Repeat customer. Great product, follow all instruction (which are great) and you'll get a flawless as advertised install. Highly recommended.

dorothyj55
Dorothy J.
3/11/19

I love the fact that I can order after hours and leave a note that contractor will pick up. Unfortunately the place is not well marked and he had to look around for longer than expected.

ronaldl58
Ronald L.
3/11/19

I'm using this in my attic, with only half the roof insulated, I can feel a major improvement, hardly have to run the heater at all. Can't wait to finish this project

johnh1976
john h.
3/7/19

Everything went really smooth the service was awesome. The customer service I've called them probably four times for advice and questions and they answer them immediately and we're very knowledgeable about their product in the installation. Great product

warrent26
Warren T.
3/7/19

Great project calculator. Nice website layout. Having PayPal as a payment option allowed me to ship to an out-of-state address whereas my credit card numbers would not.

chrisr175
Chris R.
3/1/19

Representative quickly located my previous order information and provided a returning customer code. Thank you

collinsl7
Collins L.
2/25/19

I knew right where to come based on my previous experience. I've been floored by the high level of customer service with Foam It Green. I honestly feel like I have a team willing to help me with my small project.

juliek120
Julie K.
2/24/19

The website was easy to navigate and very informative and reassuring. I hope the product is as easy to use.

robertc765
Robert C.
2/21/19

Website was very complete, and videos were helpful. I used chat facility to confirm couple order details with Linda (who was quite helpful) and was able to place the order quickly. Looking forward to using the product.

jeffl282
Jeff L.
2/15/19

The website is easy to understand and the phone support was spot on. Jen was fantastic and answered all my questions, even called a few days later to follow up.

christophers171
Christopher S.
2/4/19

Very easy to navigate the website. Check out was very fast. Convenient option to have order shipped at a different address.

cindyc322
Cindy C.
1/31/19

This will be the third room we have remodeled. This is quick and easy and the rooms that we have done stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Four more rooms to do after this.

harryj72
Harry J.
1/28/19

Quick ordering im happy I cant wait to see how it keeps the heat in my room and not letting it out

wesleyb77
Wesley B.
1/27/19

Its a great product.
Everything you need in one kit. Easy to read instructions. I will definitely use this again. And recommend it to others as well.

terryp154
Terry P.
1/25/19

Almost every question I had was answered on the website. The question that wasn't, I emailed and received an answer very quickly from Linda.

donaldw151
donald w.
1/25/19

hello, if you could update me with shipping info that would be great! i need this item before next weekend!
thanks!

johno352
John O.
1/21/19

everything is as advertised, price, delivery and service, both on line and on phone.. super work
thanks john

rogerm275
Roger M.
1/10/19

I have used Foan It Green before and it it great. Be sure to read instructions and shake the bottles. It’s very easy to use but make sure you have proper mask. I just have a bathroom to do right now but will be needing more later.

edf101
Ed F.
1/9/19

I'm 20 year aircraft mechanic, 17 year Electrical/Pool contractor and have seen my fair share of products that are worth every bit of their R&D to marketing and those which aren't worth the postage. I just used this product for the first time and exceeds all in the box expectations. Including volume of material to accomplish the task which was estimated via their user friendly calculator. Very consistent disbursement of material and the inbox instructions put all the application clues in your clue bag. The project was a non insulated built in place swim spa. No insulation water heated to 80* after insulation applied 96*.

charlesg241
Charles G.
1/9/19

Great product info. Very clear on what package to get. I look forward to using it on a bunch of places. Very easy to order.

johnd1545
John D.
1/7/19

This was a first for me. I have very large basement wall that was constantly cold and Had moisture issues. Not really leaking , just when it rained hard for many many days it would moist blocks. I wanted to renovate the basement but I needed to seal it first, so today was the day. I read all the instructions that came with the kit, it was very thorough. Did exactly what it said and I think it went on beautifully. I was real pleased with the outcome . The only issue I had was getting those temperatures right during January . Especially a block wall? The only thing I would add to the reading material is how to tell when one of the tank is running out. I figured that out on my own when it started spitting.

donb403
Don B.
1/6/19

Everything I need to complete my project is added free to my Green 202 purchase! If you are a novice like me, then I suggest ordering at least 50% extra so you don't run short at the end of your project.

samy27
sam Y.
1/3/19

Foam it Green is amazing. We have quadrupled our house this year, and have used foam it green throughout our attic, walls, and ceilings. we are more than happy with the results. our indoor temperature has stayed consistent and so far our heating bills have been half of last winter. thanks foam it green.

davew184
Dave W.
1/2/19

When I initially tried a small kit with no expections I was disappointed on its outcome and it's use. When I contacted the support team they answered all of my questions on what I could expect and quality of the larger kits (601) when they arrived, next day which I was happy about, the kits seemed to be of high commercial grade as the support team explained. The product could not have been any easier to use and the end result was fantastic. For anyone that experience application problem I would say read the directions!! I am on my third kit and evertime I am done I am more impressed. Thanks for a great product and a great staff

erice126
Eric E.
1/2/19

Last order from Foam it Green was great. it arrived on time and installed well. I expect the same from this order.

Questions? Get answers from the Foam it Green staff and other customers.

Foam it Green?