Review of Foam it Green

Tel: 800-516-0949

helens294
Helen s.
5/10/19

Awesome stuff! We have no experience with spray foam whatsoever and we did a pretty good job! Just followed all of the instructions!

shawnj32
Shawn J.
5/10/19

With the videos, SDS sheets, and explanations, it was very easy to decide what to use, how much, and how to install. I feel confident I will be able to easily use this product effectively.

domenickd2
Domenick D.
5/2/19

i used FoamItGreen in my basement garage. It held the heat in the winter and held the AC in the summer. Im in a detached garage now. I hope it works as well as it did in the past.

anonymousj412
anonymous J.
5/1/19

FoamItGreen is the best DIY spray foam kits out there. Great product, great customer service, what else can you ask for!!??

katinap4
Katina P.
4/2/19

Website was a little confusing with the 1200 kits vs discounts but customer service was very helpful in sorting this out.

karenj163
Karen J.
4/1/19

I had to look at everything in order to see which kit was 602. If there had been a search field where I could have put in "602 kit", I could have completed my order faster.

timothyr111
Timothy R.
3/30/19

Everything went well except gave out of A tank still had a little not much of Tank B probably 5 board ft

creedeh
Creede H.
3/30/19

Used a 1200' kit to insulate rim joist spaces in my new home. Great product! Need just a bit more to finish my crawl space!

jonathanf132
Jonathan F.
3/17/19

Repeat customer. Great product, follow all instruction (which are great) and you'll get a flawless as advertised install. Highly recommended.

ronaldl58
Ronald L.
3/11/19

I'm using this in my attic, with only half the roof insulated, I can feel a major improvement, hardly have to run the heater at all. Can't wait to finish this project

warrent26
Warren T.
3/7/19

Great project calculator. Nice website layout. Having PayPal as a payment option allowed me to ship to an out-of-state address whereas my credit card numbers would not.

chrisr175
Chris R.
3/1/19

Representative quickly located my previous order information and provided a returning customer code. Thank you

collinsl7
Collins L.
2/25/19

I knew right where to come based on my previous experience. I've been floored by the high level of customer service with Foam It Green. I honestly feel like I have a team willing to help me with my small project.

juliek120
Julie K.
2/24/19

The website was easy to navigate and very informative and reassuring. I hope the product is as easy to use.

robertc765
Robert C.
2/21/19

Website was very complete, and videos were helpful. I used chat facility to confirm couple order details with Linda (who was quite helpful) and was able to place the order quickly. Looking forward to using the product.

dorothyj55
Dorothy J.
2/19/19

I love the fact that I can order after hours and leave a note that contractor will pick up. Unfortunately the place is not well marked and he had to look around for longer than expected.

jeffl282
Jeff L.
2/15/19

The website is easy to understand and the phone support was spot on. Jen was fantastic and answered all my questions, even called a few days later to follow up.

johnh1976
john h.
2/15/19

Everything went really smooth the service was awesome. The customer service I've called them probably four times for advice and questions and they answer them immediately and we're very knowledgeable about their product in the installation. Great product

christophers171
Christopher S.
2/4/19

Very easy to navigate the website. Check out was very fast. Convenient option to have order shipped at a different address.

cindyc322
Cindy C.
1/31/19

This will be the third room we have remodeled. This is quick and easy and the rooms that we have done stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Four more rooms to do after this.

donaldw151
donald w.
1/25/19

hello, if you could update me with shipping info that would be great! i need this item before next weekend!
thanks!

terryp154
Terry P.
1/25/19

Almost every question I had was answered on the website. The question that wasn't, I emailed and received an answer very quickly from Linda.

johno352
John O.
1/21/19

everything is as advertised, price, delivery and service, both on line and on phone.. super work
thanks john

rogerm275
Roger M.
1/10/19

I have used Foan It Green before and it it great. Be sure to read instructions and shake the bottles. It’s very easy to use but make sure you have proper mask. I just have a bathroom to do right now but will be needing more later.

charlesg241
Charles G.
1/9/19

Great product info. Very clear on what package to get. I look forward to using it on a bunch of places. Very easy to order.

Questions? Get answers from the Foam it Green staff and other customers.

Foam it Green?