Sportsmansguide.co

Sportsmansguide.co

Sportsmansguide.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sportsmansguide.co also ranks 10th among Hunting sites.

How would you rate Sportsmansguide.co?

“Very prompt and good custermer service”

PatricK K.
2/26/18

I've been buying from them for years and have had no problems With them at all. Very quick service and great prices too.

“Buyer Beware”

Franklin W.
1/13/16

I recently purchased a pistol from this company. I did not receive what I paid for. Their advertisement showed a pistol with the features I wanted - what I got was totally different. They said it was my fault that I didn't check it out. Well I opened the box, looked at a brand new pistol and did not remove the trigger guard. When I got home I found out what was wrong. I called them and after much runaround and blame put on me, they offered a 25.00 gift certificate for something that will take 125.00 to make right. This is my last purchase from them. I will stick with gunbroker from now on. Sportsman's has lost my business.

patrickk84
February 26th, 2018
I've been buying from them for years and have had no problems
With them at all. Very quick service and great prices too.
franklinw16
January 13th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sportsmansguide.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportsmansguide.co?

Have a question about Sportsmansguide.co?