SportsBikeShop

Trustpilot
4.9 / 5
Reviews.io
4.5 / 5

SportsBikeShop has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SportsBikeShop ranks 19th among Motorcycle Gear sites.

How would you rate SportsBikeShop?

“The best customer service”

Tyler P.
6/2/19

The best customer service I have received. Very quick to respond and very helpful. All product descriptions and measurements made it extremely easy to select the products I wanted to buy. A very happy customer. I would recommend SportsBike Shop to anyone!

“Rubbish shop dont use”

Kyle C.
8/17/21

I'm writing this to inform you of your disgusting service and shop in leeds Today I took trousers back for a 99 pound refund as your call handler neil told me I could get cash as was paid cash. When I got there after 1 hour drive I was told by some pregnant female on staff I could not. I'm absolutely furious and neil told me hed get back to me and sort something out for fual and lying to me. Nothing has been done I'm out of pocket it's not a error or mistake its joke your staff dont have any idea what there doing wont be using u again put reviews out and will be sharing my experience on social media as well as getting legal advice to do a claim for costs and refund. You should be disgusted and I hope your business wont last long. Mr cad$#*!

kylec620
August 17th, 2021

stevet757
February 24th, 2021

Avoid Sportsbikeshop they've great prices to lure you in but if your order goes wrong God help you these cowboys won't!
Ordered two shark evo modular helmet on Klarna finance as over £750 but one didn't fit and the other was FAULTY wouldnt close up properly we sent them helmets back for an exchage as thier web sites says you can no at no cost or fuss etc but four weeks later they sent the same helmets back but the box was crushed under other items on the couriers van. We declined delivery
Sportsbikeshop idiot customer services claim one helmet has a small s ratch I'm not surprised the way it was on the van.
They refused to return are deposit but worse still vile Klarna Bank have sided with them and handed the case to debt collection agency so we've no Helmets lost deposit of £118 and debt agency piling on mote charges and agro towards us.
Be careful using sportsbike shop as there cheap for a reason- My opinion no customer regard or goodwill when it goes wrong.
Laura Thorogood

tylerp78
June 2nd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the SportsBikeShop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SportsBikeShop?

Have a question about SportsBikeShop?