Review of Sportimus.eu

Tel: +4420-3575-1251
store@sportimus.eu

troyi1
7/28/16

The website is amazing, shows you all the items this people sale, I purchased a couple of jerseys on the 19th of July, today is the 28th and still no communication nor have I received my items. I opened a claim with Paypal. This is woeful, tomorrow is my kid's birthday and no jerseys.

christophec2
11/26/15

My experience is just awful. You never delivered me the goods I ordered @

aliciap14
11/10/15

A great shop. I´m happy with what I ordered.
I´ll repeat again.

holgerl1
9/15/15

Die Qualität der gelieferten Ware ist gut und entspricht den Erwartungen. Gutes Preis - Leistungsverhältnis. Die Lieferzeit (2 Wochen) war jedoch zu lange, obwohl mit Paypal bezahlt

miket99
9/7/15

My kids searched high and low and finally found "Capt America" goalie jerseys and love them. A little slow on shipping to the States, but otherwise fine!!!

isabeller1
8/17/15

Ordre is easy to do on thé website. Anna answered vert well And quickly to m'y question And i thank her.
I' ll speak about you.
Best regards.
Isabelle Ramos

weberw
6/30/15

alles bestens

ingoh
6/29/15

Preis -Leistungsverhältnis ist super. Sieht toll aus und Lieferung war ebenfalls sehr schnell. Ich bestelle wieder.

werners5
6/19/15

Ich habe schon mehrere male bei ihnen bestellt und war jedesmal sehr zufrieden auch was Preis-Leistungsverhältnis betrifft.Ich mache auch schon Werbung für ihre Firma da ich von der Qualität der Ware überzeugt bin.
Ich werde auch weiterhin bei ihnen bestellen und der nächste Auftrag ist im Kommen.

Vielen Dank

Liebe Grüße

Schecklmann,Werner Pegnitz Deutschland

catherines35
6/11/15

I ordered a goalie jersey for my son and I just love the many designs available, the fact that I could add his name and number. But what is the most amazing, is that I just sent a jpeg of their team logo and they have printed it on the jersey. He can now wear it for his games!

The shipping was fast, but one thing I would suggest is adding the tracking number into the shipping confirmation, so that I don't have to write an email to ask for it.

Otherwise, my experience was great! I strongly recommend Sportimus.eu!

adamj54
6/8/15

Great product, tracking feedback, received as promised in U.S.

jeffp35
6/1/15

great hockey jerseys, at a great price, very happy, tracking provided and great fast contact response, a pleasure to do business with, thoroughly recommend,, Thankyou..

dennieh11
4/8/15

I ordered a Basketball Set (Jersey and Pants) with an own logo, the set looks nice and I think the quality is good, too!
The pants are a little bit small but all in all I'm happy with my order.

The delivery took about 1 week from Poland to Germany, so I think that's okay.

First I did not have an email confirmation but after I contacted the support I got an email and a link to follow my order.

So after all - I can recommend Sportimus! :-)

Questions? Get answers from the Sportimus.eu staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Sportimus.eu