Sportimus

Sportimus has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sportimus ranks 22nd among Sportswear sites.

How would you rate Sportimus?

“Fabulous goalie jersey!”

Catherine S.
6/11/15

I ordered a goalie jersey for my son and I just love the many designs available, the fact that I could add his name and number. But what is the most amazing, is that I just sent a jpeg of their team logo and they have printed it on the jersey. He can now wear it for his games! The shipping was fast, but one thing I would suggest is adding the tracking number into the shipping confirmation, so that I don't have to write an email to ask for it. Otherwise, my experience was great! I strongly recommend Sportimus.eu!

“No delivery, no communication from this seller.”

Troy I.
7/28/16

The website is amazing, shows you all the items this people sale, I purchased a couple of jerseys on the 19th of July, today is the 28th and still no communication nor have I received my items. I opened a claim with Paypal. This is woeful, tomorrow is my kid's birthday and no jerseys.

catherines35
June 11th, 2015
Verified purchase

Otherwise, my experience was great! I strongly recommend Sportimus.eu!

dennieh11
April 8th, 2015
Verified purchase

I ordered a Basketball Set (Jersey and Pants) with an own logo, the set looks nice and I think the quality is good, too!
The pants are a little bit small but all in all I'm happy with my order.

The delivery took about 1 week from Poland to Germany, so I think that's okay.

First I did not have an email confirmation but after I contacted the support I got an email and a link to follow my order.

So after all - I can recommend Sportimus!:-)

isabeller1
August 17th, 2015
Verified purchase

Ordre is easy to do on thé website. Anna answered vert well And quickly to m'y question And i thank her.
I' ll speak about you.
Best regards.
Isabelle Ramos

miket99
September 7th, 2015
Verified purchase

My kids searched high and low and finally found "Capt America" goalie jerseys and love them. A little slow on shipping to the States, but otherwise fine!

troyi1
July 28th, 2016

aliciap14
November 10th, 2015
Verified purchase

A great shop. I´m happy with what I ordered.
I´ll repeat again.

jeffp35
June 1st, 2015
Verified purchase

Great hockey jerseys, at a great price, very happy, tracking provided and great fast contact response, a pleasure to do business with, thoroughly recommend,, Thankyou..

christophec2
November 26th, 2015
Verified purchase

My experience is just awful. You never delivered me the goods I ordered@

adamj54
June 8th, 2015
Verified purchase

Great product, tracking feedback, received as promised in U.S.

weberw
June 30th, 2015

Alles bestens

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sportimus staff and other customers.

The company produce sports clothing for various sport disciplines - football(soccer), hockey, basketball, volleyball, biking, fitness, etc. We carry jerseys, shorts, pants, sweatshirts, socks, scarves, hats and other accessories.
Our graphic artists will produce any design of sports clothing and visualisation will be sent to the customer for approval. For large orders we offer sewing patterns design and grading.
We use wide format printers for sublimation, cutting plotters for flocking and commercial grade heat presses.
For large orders offset printing is used for cost effectiveness.
Embroidering can be applied for orders of 50+ pieces.
Clothing is produced in our sewing facility, equipped with all necessary machinery. Express orders can be fulfilled upon customer's request.

We make all jersey and kit designs for all sports that are listed in our site. You can choose from your favorite color, up to the designs of your jersey or kit.
We help you to design your own uniform for your sport team and personalize it with your name, favorite number and logo of your team or any existing logo.
This design your own sports apparel is available for men, women, and kids. All sizes are available. We have sizes from very small for children to bigger for adults.
Custom prints have bright, weatherproof, long lasting colors. The fabric used is made from breathable quality polyester. It is abrasion resistant making it durable and hence a best fit for sportswear. You can use machine to easily wash and have it dry cleaned.
The materials are product made from Poland, we guarantee that it is of good quality at a very reasonable price.

Business History

The company was founded in 2008. Initially, sports clothing and accessories supplied by various vendors were sold at sportimus.pl. In 2011 some customizable products were introduced. In the next year first clothing garments were designed by our specialists and sewing production started. Today the company's offer consists almost exclusively of in-house designed and produced clothing and accessories (except socks, hats and scarves). In 2014 new selling platform was launched at sportimus.eu, integrating various domestic and foreign sale channels.

yuliyag
Christina P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportimus?

Have a question about Sportimus?