Review of SpokaneMercedes

Liberty Lake,, WA 99019

1 Review From Our Community

myronb18
11/18/15

I had some noises in my dash and then my inside fan, the ones that forces heat and AC into the car went out. Well not to serious, but, it was 30 degrees outside and on a Thursday late night after work. The dealership was closed so first thing Friday I called and they said they would take a quick look at it so I took it out. They were jammed with vehicles needing service and took a quick look. I explained that being 30degrees outside we cannot even get our windows defrosted, it was tough to even get to the dealership, but constant wiping kept the windows clear for me.
Once I got there they determined that it was the fan motor and they had one in stock. Me seeing how packed they were on a Friday, I hesitated to ask if they could fix it so we could drive safe over the cold weekend coming up and I expected them to say we have the part what time can you come in next week to get it fixed.
But I did not have time to even say that, the Service Manager Scott, and the Service Tech Tim, looked at me and said if I could wait a little there would put in the part right new !!!!!! I have to tell you, that's service. I totally expected and would have been OK with coming by next week because they were so packed with cars, but they right away without any hesitation to me, said they would fix it right away. Needless to say I was grateful and relieved, well really I was ecstatic on the inside trying to keep my composure of calm. I actually got so excited they emailed and said they would get right on it !
THANK YOU to the entire Mercedes of Spokane Service dept. staff , especially Scott and Tim, you all truly care about your clients..... A 5 star rating was easy to give this group !

Questions? Get answers from the SpokaneMercedes staff and other customers.

SpokaneMercedes?