Review of Splice

security@splice.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

michaelf288
4/11/18

Basically the title. They don't update their packs / plugins / presets often enough so you're left with the same content every time you get new credits. It's basically more worth it to just go buy the soundpack you like than to pay per month and stack credits. I'm currently at over 500 credits because a lot of the sounds are...just crap I don't want. Basically the same problem you have when you buy a sample pack.

davea34
10/10/13

Splice is great if everyone agrees to use it and learn the software. Here is the problem, there are already way too many authoring programs out there and a wide variety of solutions. IndabaMusic, Kompoz, Ujam to name a few and if splice is going to charge a monthly or yearly fee, I do not think I will be using this. Everyone already uses dropbox to share files and all of these dropbox files update on the fly and that allow us to use whatever program we want and have become accustomed to using. I looked into splice but nobody else in our group wanted to learn how to use it. I am guessing this is going to be a big road block for splice.

Questions? Get answers from the Splice staff and other customers.

Splice?