Review of Splice

security@splice.com

2 reviews with 1 star

wills68
7/14/16

Don't trust the "14 day free trial" bull$#*!
They will charge you immediately after the 14 days and right underneath it says "or if you download any sounds." So essentially what they are saying is "Yeah, the subscription to see that the sounds exist and are in their little database is free. But if you actually touch the sounds at all you have to pay us." That's like saying "Hey want a free donut? Free to look at though, since you ate it you owe me a dollar." Don't fall for it, $#*! those $#*!ing faggots. I hate sites that try to pull bull$#*! like that; Steve Martucci can suck a fat $#*!ing $#*!.

aerol1
3/14/16

As I remember, they advertised 100 free credits, and I admit, cause of my lack of paying attention I thought it'll be truly free, but rather they charged me for it. And they charged me 6 times more as I haven't been checking my prepaid visa with about 50 bucks on it for a while. And atleast, if I paid 6 times for this useless subscription, which should not be a subscription, but pay to get type of payment, as for when you use all your credits, I should already have 600 credits + 100 free, while I have only 300. I've wasted over 48 bucks for pretty much nothing. $#*!ing scam, no matter if I should be checking my transactions more often or not.

Questions? Get answers from the Splice staff and other customers.

Splice?