SpicyLingerie.co

SpicyLingerie.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SpicyLingerie.co also ranks 93rd among Lingerie sites.

How would you rate SpicyLingerie.co?

cheryls67
May 6th, 2016
I ordered 4 items on March 31. I've gotten 3 of them in a decent time period. But the 4th I'm having a hard time getting. I've been told it should be shipped out by a certain time, yet it isn't. Still waiting on my most recent inquiry into this issue. But I will say this site has a decent selection... Even for plus size girls like myself. And the prices aren't terrible either.

Questions? Get answers from the SpicyLingerie.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SpicyLingerie.co?

Have a question about SpicyLingerie.co?