SpeedDater.co.uk

SpeedDater.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.16 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SpeedDater.co.uk also ranks 151st among Dating sites. The most common issues with SpeedDater.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• in three weeks time, there was the mention "Hurry, there are 3 people
  • Paid for a singles party with Speeddater in London and a speed dating event.
How would you rate SpeedDater.co.uk?

“Top Quality Events”

Bruce C.
7/12/19

I went because I wanted to have a fun experience and was ready to start dating again. There are several different services offered and I found that the quality of people, the venues, and the hosts for the SpeedDater.co.uk events have always been tops. Ultimately it's still dating so the nights are never perfect; but I've always felt comfortable, had a great time, and I've made some great friends. Show up planning on having a good time and you will.

“Appalling”

Sara C.
3/11/20

I attended a speed dating evening event tonight only to find nobody else there. Nobody bothered to phone, text, email, WhatsApp, messenger, write, or FB me to let me know. Furious. When I phoned to find out what was going on, I was told I wasn't on the list and had been taken off it. I hadn't asked to be taken off and had already received confirmation I was on the list. I am left £120 out of pocket for the work I cancelled to make myself free for the evening and arrive on time; I also cancelled my regular sports session for this evening. Reading is just over half an hour's drive from my home and it takes a while to park there. If you also consider reaching the venue from the parking spot, you will appreciate an hour and a half to two hours tonight were spent getting to and from on an event that didn't happen. On the chat facility online, Nicole was pretty useless, simply refunding me the amount paid and was completely disinterested in giving me any compensation: she simply kept asking what else she could do for me. Some compassion, intelligence and suitable offer was expected but apparently too much to ask. I understand that if I do not attend an event, I forfeit the amount paid, yet this company do not reciprocate if they make an error. Scandalous. Do not use this company: they are disorganised and apathetic to the customers they are supposed to be helping. 'Slow dating' are better.

people (24) event (39) customer service (7)
brucec310
July 12th, 2019
lukel55
August 17th, 2019
The event was well-organized. Speeddater was a great way to meet new people. There were 2 girls I liked a lot and I matched with 1 of them, so I'm pretty excited because we have our first date tonight. I hope it works out. If not, I will definitely do it again.
ericac103
July 27th, 2019
I wasn't sure initially about how I felt about the whole speed dating thing but had decided to give it a try. I found myself looking forward to trying it out. Well I'm glad I went. I had the chance to meet a number of different people. I may not have met my prince charming this time but I will definitely do this again at another events. It's definitely beats the online thing hands down!
laurab863
July 18th, 2019
They have really fun events where you can meet people in a very organic manner. The people at the events are really interesting and they are looking to meet someone which is way better than just going to a bar or club. The events are well organized and generally creatively done. There are always new people to meet at each event, so the singles do vary from event to event.
christief12
August 23rd, 2019
They makes sure to introduce you to others and makes you feel comfortable, especially if you go on your own, which I always do. The events are very well organized, and even if I don't find my match, I always have an enjoyable time meeting new people. I highly recommend giving it a try!
christopherp301
July 5th, 2019
I have been to one event so far and it was the most fun had in a very long time! The people at the party were funny and interesting. If you want to expand your social circle, meet attractive individuals, and possibly spark a connection, I suggest you give Speeddater a try.
sharonc450
September 15th, 2019
SpeedDater provides excellent speed dating services and parties for single people. I've been to a few of the events. It's perfect for busy professionals who have a tougher time meeting people because of their busy schedules.
joannw64
October 2nd, 2019
I was worried it was going to be really awkward but the hosts made sure everyone was at ease. The icebreakers did exactly what they should have and everyone was really friendly. I would definitely recommend speed dater events to any singles looking to meet others.
mickeyw28
August 11th, 2019
I thought this was a very well organized and put together speed dating event. The location was very nice and upscale and the quality of the matches was very good. I would recommend Speeddater to other single friends. It was overall a very pleasant experience.
samanthac9
November 20th, 2013
Attended the London singles party on Saturday. I went along with my 3 friends and we had great fun, it was well organised and very busy. Really loved the venue and the hosts were friendly and helpful! The normal speed dating sessions were a bit loud but there was like 300 people there so i guess that was to be expected. Highly recommend!
helenw19
September 24th, 2013
I can't believe these bad reviews! I have been to 3 different companies and by far these guys are the best, which explains why they hold the most events and busy ones too. Good quality of people, good venues. The last London party I went to was absolutely packed - hunderds of people. Definitely not a scam, definitely give them a go.

Questions? Get answers from the SpeedDater.co.uk staff and other customers.

No 1 UK dating site for the best speed dating & singles parties. Success guaranteed or next event is FREE! Busiest events, most eligible singles, free online dating trial.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SpeedDater.co.uk?

Have a question about SpeedDater.co.uk?