SpeedDater.co.uk reviews

bar@speeddater.co.uk

11 reviews with 5 stars

joannw64
10/2/19
I was worried it was going to be really awkward but the hosts made sure everyone was at ease. The icebreakers did exactly what they should have and everyone was really friendly. I would definitely recommend speed dater events to any singles looking to meet others.
sharonc450
9/15/19
SpeedDater provides excellent speed dating services and parties for single people. I've been to a few of the events. It's perfect for busy professionals who have a tougher time meeting people because of their busy schedules.
christief12
8/23/19
They makes sure to introduce you to others and makes you feel comfortable, especially if you go on your own, which I always do. The events are very well organized, and even if I don't find my match, I always have an enjoyable time meeting new people. I highly recommend giving it a try!
lukel55
8/17/19
The event was well-organized. Speeddater was a great way to meet new people. There were 2 girls I liked a lot and I matched with 1 of them, so I'm pretty excited because we have our first date tonight. I hope it works out. If not, I will definitely do it again.
mickeyw28
8/11/19
I thought this was a very well organized and put together speed dating event. The location was very nice and upscale and the quality of the matches was very good. I would recommend Speeddater to other single friends. It was overall a very pleasant experience.
ericac103
7/27/19
I wasn't sure initially about how I felt about the whole speed dating thing but had decided to give it a try. I found myself looking forward to trying it out. Well I'm glad I went. I had the chance to meet a number of different people. I may not have met my prince charming this time but I will definitely do this again at another events. It's definitely beats the online thing hands down!
laurab863
7/18/19
They have really fun events where you can meet people in a very organic manner. The people at the events are really interesting and they are looking to meet someone which is way better than just going to a bar or club. The events are well organized and generally creatively done. There are always new people to meet at each event, so the singles do vary from event to event.
brucec310
7/12/19
I went because I wanted to have a fun experience and was ready to start dating again. There are several different services offered and I found that the quality of people, the venues, and the hosts for the SpeedDater.co.uk events have always been tops. Ultimately it's still dating so the nights are never perfect; but I've always felt comfortable, had a great time, and I've made some great friends. Show up planning on having a good time and you will.
christopherp301
7/5/19
I have been to one event so far and it was the most fun had in a very long time! The people at the party were funny and interesting. If you want to expand your social circle, meet attractive individuals, and possibly spark a connection, I suggest you give Speeddater a try.
samanthac9
11/20/13
Attended the London singles party on Saturday. I went along with my 3 friends and we had great fun, it was well organised and very busy. Really loved the venue and the hosts were friendly and helpful! The normal speed dating sessions were a bit loud but there was like 300 people there so i guess that was to be expected. Highly recommend!
helenw19
9/24/13
I can't believe these bad reviews! I have been to 3 different companies and by far these guys are the best, which explains why they hold the most events and busy ones too. Good quality of people, good venues. The last London party I went to was absolutely packed - hunderds of people. Definitely not a scam, definitely give them a go.

Questions? Get answers from the SpeedDater.co.uk staff and other customers.

SpeedDater.co.uk?