SoftwareMarket

SoftwareMarket has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoftwareMarket ranks 28th among Software Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%
How would you rate SoftwareMarket?

“Fantastic tool and excellent customer service.”

Eugenie S.
1/11/21

Excellent service and quality products. I don't need to say more. They speak for themselves. The products are excellent... Will I order again? Certainly Yes. Thank you very much! 5*

“Caution! Don't buy anything from this seller!”

Damir S.
12/7/20

I bought Bitcoin Miner V1.0 on their site for $ 80. When I attached a copy of the payment I was asked to pay a one-time technical support for the software in the amount of $ 154. And that's not all! When I paid for technical support they asked me for distribution or download costs of $ 192! I didn't want to pay for this and gave up on paying the hidden costs further, and the seller kept my $ 234 and never returned it to my account, and did not deliver the paid software.

damirs10
December 7th, 2020

eugenies5
January 11th, 2021

The products are excellent... Will I order again? Certainly Yes.

Thank you very much! 5*

PERFECT SERVICE, PERFECT QUALITY

Products used:
All products with no exceptions

dixies35
January 23rd, 2021

Just came to know about this site for a few minutes only, but I've ordered multiple times already and was never disappointed. Happy to purchase again.

Legit people

bitcoin miner v1.0 / easy mining v2.0

israelf24
November 15th, 2020

All the software and services are REAL.
Thank you so much for real.
Would highly recommended to everyone with no exceptions 100%

nikitad24
December 9th, 2020

Easy to use website. Excellent communications. Product exactly as described. Would definitely use again.

bashirc1
January 20th, 2021

Paid for the software then was asked to pay more money for the support team

meghanam2
November 24th, 2020

Very nice services all 5 stars in every detail-oriented to bring the most quality.
I especially loved the Bitcoin Miner V1.0 It's the best of all time.

davido933
January 17th, 2021

The software is really good in Europe. Provides a great stable procedure with amazing speeds.
Software Market is the greatest.

Tip for consumers:
Quick, correct. 5 out of 5.

Bitcoin Miner V1.0 + Fast Bitcoin Mining V1.5 + Gold Mining V1.0

rehmana5
November 15th, 2020

This is great, professional community.
My pleasure to work with them, really I was like OMG with my:
Crypto Mining Equipment v3.0

larac65
December 6th, 2020

Omg, I can't believe I didn't find this website before. Thank you so much. My order was done so professionally.

Tip for consumers:
Highly recommended this amazing service ( What a great SUPPORT TEAM SERVICE )

Bitcoin Miner V1.0
Crypto Mining Equipment V3.0
Digimine

babitak5
December 10th, 2020

I never regret dealing with softwaremarket. Online is the only best to deal with when is comes to BTC making online works fast and parfait.

EXCELLENT PROJECT.

Completely legit and paying for real. 100% recommend

By Rehman A.

Top quality product, fast shipping and reliable customer service.

By Babita K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareMarket staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareMarket?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about SoftwareMarket?