This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Softwareking.ca

Softwareking.ca has a consumer rating of 1.56 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Softwareking.ca ranks 331st among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Softwareking.ca?

“Used them for years”

Hannah M.
3/1/17

Always get the software right away, never had a problem with the support they offer either. Unbeatable prices so happy all around.

“Shady business! Be careful!”

James C.
4/10/17

Google Ads showed MS Office compatible with Mac and Windows and showing a lower price. Website details is different. Please make sure you read before you buy as this is shady!

amyw210
January 1st, 2018

Money taken but no software given! Scammers are the worst! Reported to BBB! One way or another, I'll get my money back!

bryana50
October 31st, 2017

Absolutely useless company. Bought some software and was told I would be sent the download link within 15 mins. Nothing arrived and after I chased up they told me that software wasn't available, yet they still took my money. Offered me a refund but said that could take up to 48 hours. A complete waste of time. Why take people's money if you aren't able to provide them the product?

miker297
November 14th, 2017

Spamming my phone with Advertising when I have never used this service. Stay away from any company that does not respect your privacy... Softwareking not to be trusted!

michaelw341
April 28th, 2017

This vendor has misleading ads all over Google! Beware! It's fortunate that my son was checking the software we wanted to buy and he noticed the difference!

jessicaw144
April 29th, 2017

For some reason, I have a charge coming from this vendor when I didn't even went to their website! Reported!

lous46
December 26th, 2017

I had issues with Word not launching and they just passed me around with no help at all! Stay away!

jamesc411
April 10th, 2017

veronicac56
October 22nd, 2017

Horrible experience! I purchased MS Office but after 30 days it says it's no longer unlicensed! They said this was caused by a trial version but I there was none!

manfredoh
October 22nd, 2017

This is a scam company, people. They will take your money and never give you the product you paid for. How they made it to Google's front page is beyond me.

juliusm40
November 27th, 2017

Took weeks to get a refund. Key not delivered correctly and it was impossible to access my account. Just a ton of lies and crap spelling. Horrible!

leonorap1
May 31st, 2017

I was really excited to get to the website after seeing the ad for office 2016, but when I got there it showed a higher price! No way!

terrym101
August 7th, 2016

Your reviews suck. You don't give accurate information.

janew117
October 29th, 2017

Literally the worst service I've encountered in my life. When i say the worst I'm really understating. They really are so bad I've lost sleep over them.

jackm221
November 30th, 2017

Bogus keys! Scam artists! Non-existent customer service! Buyers beware and stay away from this vendor!

dirkm25
August 26th, 2016

With all your broken promises, Im not satisfied with the product. Dont try to sell me another one or you'll get a spanking

aldenr11
August 29th, 2016

I think its time for me to replace your software... All it gave me are headache and a lot of expenses

lisam529
December 29th, 2017

I was conned in buying a software which showed a different price in their google ads! Despicable! Never coming back!

ianm120
May 27th, 2017

Phonies! Watch out and don't be scammed! I'm just glad I called before I bought anything! It would have been the biggest mistake!

samanthar81
November 23rd, 2017

BEWARE BUYERS! Microsoft claims the product keys they are providing and pirated and MS says they are NOT an authorized reseller!

jamiec94
November 28th, 2017

Microsoft claims the product keys they are providing and pirated and MS says they are NOT an authorized reseller. BEWARE!

tomj125
April 4th, 2017

Never had an issue with anything provided, after sales support is good too. Thanks King I'll be back!

jeremiahm34
December 24th, 2017

I was fooled by their google ad! Beware and double check the amount your paying for before you checkout.

keziaw
December 30th, 2017

Scammers! Buyers beware! Website price is different from their ads. Stay away and save yourselves the headache!

elizabethm252
November 27th, 2017

Bought a product key for Outlook 2016, coming to find was a useless invalid key after I went to Best Buy for Installation assistance. Still trying to get my refund. Basically I was scammed.

lisac359
November 1st, 2017

Bought a product key for Microsoft, coming to find was a useless invalid key after going to Best Buy for Installation. Still trying to get my refund. Basically I was scammed.

Questions? Get answers from the Softwareking.ca staff and other customers.

Authentic software, instant downloads, free shipping and 100% satisfaction guaranteed only from Software King. Save on Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows Products. All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars. Click now for savings!

lukev8
Luke V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Softwareking.ca?

Have a question about Softwareking.ca?