This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Softwareking.ca

Softwareking.ca has a consumer rating of 2.61 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Softwareking.ca ranks 364th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Softwareking.ca?

“Used them for years”

Hannah M.
3/1/17

Always get the software right away, never had a problem with the support they offer either. Unbeatable prices so happy all around.

“Shady business! Be careful!”

James C.
4/10/17

Google Ads showed MS Office compatible with Mac and Windows and showing a lower price. Website details is different. Please make sure you read before you buy as this is shady!

lous46
December 26th, 2017

I had issues with Word not launching and they just passed me around with no help at all! Stay away!

jamesc411
April 10th, 2017

veronicac56
October 22nd, 2017

Horrible experience! I purchased MS Office but after 30 days it says it's no longer unlicensed! They said this was caused by a trial version but I there was none!

aldenr11
August 29th, 2016

I think its time for me to replace your software... All it gave me are headache and a lot of expenses

tomj125
April 4th, 2017

Never had an issue with anything provided, after sales support is good too. Thanks King I'll be back!

jeremiahm34
December 24th, 2017

I was fooled by their google ad! Beware and double check the amount your paying for before you checkout.

bryans86
November 21st, 2017

Spamming my email accounts with advertising when I have never used this service. Stay away from any company that does not respect your privacy!

arthurl16
August 25th, 2016

I thought the system will work as the tech support is confidently saying... but at the end it gave me my worst nightmare

kennyl22
August 8th, 2016

Dishonest Website

hannahm53
March 1st, 2017

georgeh119
September 19th, 2016

This is stupid and a goddamn waste of time. You lying bastards told me that this office suite would work. Well guess what? It does not! Not only does it not work as advertised, it is now stuck in my computer and I can't get rid of it!

matthewp46
August 29th, 2016

I love to throw ur system away.if I could. I get nothing out of it

lisah272
March 29th, 2017

Purchased the license only instant delivery from Softwareking, the immediate release helps me as an IT technician. Server up and activated within minutes of ordering, thanks, till next time guys.

kylem74
August 31st, 2016

Salesman promotes your product... Then I bought... BUt its not good after I use it

bhoomp
August 6th, 2016

The information provided is not correct

johnc575
August 5th, 2016

I ordered online and until now its not working

alexm221
August 6th, 2016

It never leads to my expectation

dexterj11
August 7th, 2016

Get some english speaking reps dammit

danielav12
August 9th, 2016

You desperately selling 2013 used software!

dianer62
August 9th, 2016

Terrible service

dorotheac1
August 14th, 2016

I tried to buy from these people but damn they don't know what CUSTOMER SERVICE IS!

stephc10
August 22nd, 2016

Product is a bust

davidp317
March 7th, 2017

Product was exactly as advertised, great price and no problems with the download so I'm one happy customer, had never even heard of these guys before but I see they've been around for years and are trusted so I'll certainly purchase again.

beva3
November 4th, 2013

Bought a download of MS Office which I needed tonight about 5 hours ago - got this email:
Below is your download information. Please keep this email for future
Reference. You will need the product key below for the installation of your
Software.

Order#: 10002292

Code: O2K13HSPKC
Name: Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student - 1 Install (Download Delivery)
Product Key: OOOPS! We seem to have run out of product keys. Please bear
With us, we will have your product key emailed shortly

Based on the reviews here, I don't anticipate getting anything - I will call my credit card company tomorrow to see about a chargeback. Wish I'd come here first!

katiem100
March 7th, 2017

Had a quick question which the live chat rep helped me out with and then the purchase and download went without incident so very impressed, thanks guys!

Questions? Get answers from the Softwareking.ca staff and other customers.

Authentic software, instant downloads, free shipping and 100% satisfaction guaranteed only from Software King. Save on Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows Products. All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars. Click now for savings!

lukev8
Luke V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Softwareking.ca?

Have a question about Softwareking.ca?