Review of Softwareking.ca

Tel: 1-866-684-7313
sales@softwareking.ca

jeremiahm34
12/24/17
I was fooled by their google ad! Beware and double check the amount your paying for before you checkout.
bryans86
11/21/17
Spamming my email accounts with advertising when I have never used this service. Stay away from any company that does not respect your privacy!
eileent16
5/9/17
but Microsoft wouldn't let me with my original license key so I purchased a new one from these guys and used it to activate what I had running on the PC as it said 'unlicensed', now my problem is solved and i'm up and running.
williamr144
5/9/17
As a freelance It professional I've used these guys for years, mostly for Windows licenses but they have a decent selection.
richardn72
5/8/17
You get your license keys right away which is nice, can also easily track them through their website account system. Easy process, thanks.
christ6530
5/8/17
Office and an antivirus, good prices on both and i was up and running with minutes of ordering. Very pleased.
jamesc411
4/10/17
Google Ads showed MS Office compatible with Mac and Windows and showing a lower price. Website details is different. Please make sure you read before you buy as this is shady!
richardf91
4/4/17
Purchased 5 copies of Windows 7 from SoftwareKing, downloaded once and created my USB which I managed to use to wipe Windows 10 and load 7 on all 5 PC's in my Office. Plugged in the 5 product keys they supplied me to activate with Microsoft and I was in business. Thanks so much.
tomj125
4/4/17
Never had an issue with anything provided, after sales support is good too. Thanks King I'll be back!
markj194
3/15/17
All at a good price. I like the instant delivery that they offer, I needed the license right away to convert a Microsoft Office trial. Thanks!
naomip9
3/14/17
Needed to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro and bought Softwareking's download. The key didn't initially work as I didn't realize there are both upgrade and full versions you can buy but their staff helped me get it to work. Now I am up and running on Windows 10 Pro and couldn't be happier, thanks so much.
davidp317
3/7/17
Product was exactly as advertised, great price and no problems with the download so I'm one happy customer, had never even heard of these guys before but I see they've been around for years and are trusted so I'll certainly purchase again.
katiem100
3/7/17
Had a quick question which the live chat rep helped me out with and then the purchase and download went without incident so very impressed, thanks guys!
sheilac40
3/2/17
Staff answered my questions quickly and efficiently, they had a great deal on Office 2010 so I gave it a go and couldn't be happier. Immediate delivery, great price!
hannahm53
3/1/17
Always get the software right away, never had a problem with the support they offer either. Unbeatable prices so happy all around.
chriss680
3/1/17
Had a Windows 7 PC that was showing black screen/not genuine, bought an instant download from these guys and used the license key to activate what i had running. Problem solved, thanks guys.
chrisl206
2/28/17
I've used these guys for years and never had an issue. The few questions i've had they always responded to very quickly. Couldn't be much happier with the purchasing/downloading process and the support, thanks team!
georgeh119
9/19/16
This is stupid and a goddamn waste of time. You lying bastards told me that this office suite would work. Well guess what? It does not! Not only does it not work as advertised, it is now stuck in my computer and I can't get rid of it!
kylem74
8/31/16
Salesman promotes your product...Then I bought...BUt its not good after I use it
matthewp46
8/29/16
I love to throw ur system away.if I could.I get nothing out of it
aldenr11
8/29/16
I think its time for me to replace your software...All it gave me are headache and a lot of expenses
arthurl16
8/25/16
I thought the system will work as the tech support is confidently saying....but at the end it gave me my worst nightmare
stephc10
8/22/16
product is a bust
dorotheac1
8/14/16
I tried to buy from these people but damn they don't know what CUSTOMER SERVICE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dianer62
8/9/16
terrible service

Questions? Get answers from the Softwareking.ca staff and other customers.

Softwareking.ca?