Review of Socksrock

Socksrock reviews

Tel: 1-866-200-2416

timm441
7/16/18

I am waiting now for over 6 weeks for these socks that I already paid for. I was told "production time is 15 days after art is approved then add 3-4 days for shipping" That was June 4, 2018.By that calculation, I should have had these 24 pairs of socks by end of June. Alas, no socks and it is 7/16/18. I have called 4 times, emailed 4 times and even attempted to Chat. (the chat person must be only using 1 finger. She would pause 3-4 minutes between responses) This must be "normal" business for SocksRocks. All those rocks are slowing them down. I would tell you to avoid this company and move on to another.

colinw67
7/10/18

I approved the design and order on June 6, 2018. I was told it would take 15 days to produce and another 3-5 days to ship. Today is July 10, 2018. Still have not received them, or any notification of them being shipped. Every time I contact them they say they have contacted the manufacturer and are waiting for a reply. They've told me that 3 times in last 7 days. Today I was just told there was a week delay, yet still don't have so that's more like a two week delay. Product hasn't even got here yet, but so pissed as these were for our state tournament and ordered based on their timeline which has come and gone and season now about over, yet they won't let me cancel order. Don't recommend, they work around all your questions so as to not have to answer you and can't tell you whats going on.

Questions? Get answers from the Socksrock staff and other customers.

Socksrock?