Review of Socialpilot.co

Socialpilot.co reviews

Suggest Category

laneyp
7/22/19
I contacted Social Pilot to ask questions to verify the app does what is claimed plus other things I wanted which are not listed benefits. I tried Buffer but after the trial and I see for myself it does not do anything that is listed, the rep said it does not do it. This made me question other social media apps. However, when I scheduled the online meeting, "Jay" got on the video with his end on mute and blocking video. He accused me of mine being off but here I am watching myself in video, which I am sure you know means you are on video. He is the only one who has emailed me in ones I sent to *****@socialpilot.co It appears there is no other person or way to contact them. Since he cannot even work a system like skype, I can only imagine how little his app can do, or is supposed to but does not. It just tells me the app is a piece of crap. How could he have a good app when he cannot even work a computer?! Can you explain or make since out of it? I cannot. It takes more skill to make apps than talk on skype!
jamesr299
8/2/17
This website provides the best service in money=quality dimension. There some bugs occur while working with it, and they need good & experienced web-designer, obviously

I tried Buffer. It says you can schedule posts to be done at later dates and/or times. I did the trial to find out it does not. It only posts immediately when you hit submit after selecting multiple days and times you desire it to be posted again. There were a lot of other things Buffer was supposed to do. I contacted customer service that said all those claims on the website were false. Following, I contacted Social Pilot. I was hesitant after the Buffer experience. However, when I was supposed to meet online with "Jay" he said my end was not on audio or video. Here I am watching myself in video on the screen and hear me talking to myself. I look on where I should see him, and it shows his audio and video button have a slash through it. As you know that means it is off. He cannot work a computer or something everyone knows like skype. I am sure his app must be a piece of crap as it takes more skill to develop an app than talk on skype. In the end, I am still searching for one and recommend staying away from Social Pilot as well.

By Laney P.
Questions? Get answers from the Socialpilot.co staff and other customers.

Socialpilot.co?