SoCal Motors

SoCal Motors has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoCal Motors also ranks 38th among Used Cars sites.

How would you rate SoCal Motors?

“SoCal Motors gave me the best used car buying experience...”

Ryan S.
11/16/09

SoCal Motors gave me the best used car buying experience of my life. If you need a used car or truck in orange county then these are the people to talk to. I recently bought a used 2003 Toyota Camry from them and it was the best car buying experience ever! So nice. Not pushy at all. Explained everything upfront and gave me the best price hands down! I will be sending alot of people there way!

ryans5
November 16th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the SoCal Motors staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoCal Motors?

Have a question about SoCal Motors?