This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sobelabs.net

Sobelabs.net

Sobelabs.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sobelabs.net ranks 125th among Diet sites.

How would you rate Sobelabs.net?

“I also thought I was receiving a 3.95 trial product...”

cheryl a.
3/14/11

I also thought I was receiving a 3.95 trial product but got a 3.95 trial charge and another 74.95 charge a few weeks later - the later which I never authorized. PLUS - they have have Methyl Paraben and Propylparaben which are not good ingredients. These people are bad news and I wouldn't pay a dime for their product. CA

cheryla1
March 14th, 2011

CA

tammyl6
February 28th, 2011

Sobelabs sold me their so called sobelabs wrinkle remover or reducer and they claimed it was a free trial. They said it was supposed to be free and would reduce fine lines and wrinkles and none of that turned out to be true. What I did get was a bill for 74.95 and then I realized when I signed up for their sobelabs wrinkle remover free trial I must have clicked on something that had a terms and conditions page with that number on it. I then went on their site and couldn't even find a terms and conditions page. Then I went to click on their Truste badge hoping to complain to them and the badge took me here

To another site selling more free trials

Questions? Get answers from the Sobelabs.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sobelabs.net?

Have a question about Sobelabs.net?