Review of SnopSwap

Tel: +1 (888) 747-0969
elise@snobswap.com

ab5072
11/21/17

Prada leather clutch looked shiny and barely used in the pics, but it is in fact so used and scratched that its embarassing to actually take out in publuc. It's basically a Salvation Army throw-away. The advertising was totally misleading. Secondly, after making my purchase my credit card number was used to make purchases off the site that I had not authorized (these unauthorized purchases were refunded to my card) and my email was used to sign up for at least two hundred international websites which spammed my inbox with incoming signup confirmations.

angec9
8/30/17

My first two purchases from SnobSwap.com were both high end designer jewelry pieces. They were both beautiful. The prices are a bit more than some of the other "gently used" item sites i have purchased from. BUT! They seem to have more one of a kind , or limited edition type of items. Also designers that are not necessarily house hold names, So it's nice to find gems hiding in the rough that you weren't expecting. I enjoy their website interface. It's fairly easy to maneuver. User friendly. I like their search button. Some sites don't even offer search options. Not my first purchase. Won't be my last...

khulooda
7/31/17

I bought a bag described as "like new" but it was "well worn" and have scratched every where and the material have spots and it was really used and awful.
When I informed them they told me they don't accept returns but since it's not as described they will accept it this time BUT when I shipped it back to Japan, with extra cost! it took 3 months to communicate with the seller and the site to collect the bag and they didn't collect it !!!! and it has been returned to me !!!!!!!!!!!
They are NOT trust worthy and they don't check if the bag is as described or not.

dianaa27
2/4/16

This site is awesome. I was on the hunt for a LV Speedy that unfortunately got cancelled but the wonderful customer service rep Avery helped me find the exact LV speedy and at such a better price!! I def tell all my friends about snobswap and recommend anybody looking for great designer pieces at great prices to shop here

carolineb28
2/3/16

My friend told me about SnobSwap a few months ago and I have been addicted ever since. I literally check new arrivals daily! I ordered a few times this month from SnobSwap, really great deals on Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc, and superb customer service. I love that I can shop and feel confident my items are authentic b/c SnobSwap's authenticity guarantee and all their items are from the vetted consignment boutiques. I highly recommend this site to anyone!

Yes, we guarantee all merchandise to be authentic. We have a zero tolerance policy against fakes. Only vetted, pre-approved designer consignment boutiques or professional dealers are invited to sell on SnobSwap. All store sellers guarantee authenticity and we also double authenticate the most popular brands. If you ever have a question about authenticity, please feel free to send us the link of the item to contact@snobswap.com. Thank you for allowing us to answer your question!

By Avery P., SnopSwap Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SnopSwap staff and other customers.

SnopSwap?