Review of Sneakersstop

Sneakersstop reviews

sharonf2
6/22/13

I found this site as I was looking for a pair of Jordan Retro 13s and I ordered them, thinking that the site looked legitimate. The shoes arrived in a bag and a random box, not the standard Jordan box. The shoes were clearly fake. I returned the unworn shoes within 15 days like their return policy states and have yet to received my refund. I also emailed the company regarding the return and have gotten no response. There is no phone number on the website at which to reach them and the site does not indicate that they are in China. I have placed a complaint to the international Better Business Bureau hoping that I can get my refund through them.

jenniferl5
1/13/11

DO NOT BUY - THESE ARE COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS!! I ordered a pair of Nike Air Jordan Retro 19 shoes for my son for Christmas. This website does NOT indicate it is foreign, yet the company is apparently based in China. My credit card was charged a foreign currency fee and the products arrived after about 2.5 weeks. My first indication something was wrong was that the shoes arrived in Nike 'bags' but no Nike box. The quality seemed iffy right from the start but it was a week before Christmas, my son really wanted these shoes and I had no time to find a different pair, so I wrapped them up and gave them to him. The first time he wore them they started falling apart. Seams have come apart, parts have fallen OFF. These are obviously counterfeit and of very poor quality. I sent an email (only way to contact the company) asking for return/exchange instructions for defective product and was told that since he has worn them, there is nothing they can do. I have sent 2 subsequent emails and recieved no response. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and am awaiting resolution. But DO NOT BUY from this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Sneakersstop staff and other customers.

Sneakersstop?