Review of SnapDeal

rahulk115
4/13/19

rahilak
3/10/17

i purchase a holi items from snapdeal. and quality was not good. so i don't recommend it.
dont buy products from this website.

jitendrak3
2/2/17

After purchasing LENOVA K-3 Note (mobile) delivered by snapdeal on 11.01.2017 gold benefits order ID 17806388384 dated 08.01.2017 , I made complaint on 19.01.2017 for battery backup & heating problem. As per your policy, you have refund amount if informed within 14 days. You have replied that service engineer will shortly visit my residence to check. Now you are advising to visit Lenova service center situated at 14 km.from my residence. Snapdeal sell fresh products or second quality and why neglect customers and lie.Jitendra Mehta mobile - 9811221044 - 9013803432 email jkmehta1953@gmail.com I discussed with some known persons and all were dissatisfied and having bad experience after purchase from snapdeal .There are also many adverse comments on site for snapdeal.

gandhaleep
12/29/16

I ordered The elevate women blue net dress
The stitching was not good. Bidding was not there. The product was not worth for rs.699

swagatp
7/19/16

I bought a HP15 ac101TU notebook through snapdeal. There was that back to campus offer of extending warranty with some accessories at a discount payment of Rs.1500, as per snapdeal and hpshopping.in/btc2016. I did all the required formalities including the payment. It has been more than 5 days, I got no clue of the offer. When I mailed to the redemption cell...one of their executive replies with some offer charging me some Rs.5000. I am feeling like being cheated. Snapdeal....you only advertise for their offers or even care for that service is reaching to the customer or not....I saw the ad of offer at ur site....so you hold equal responsibility for this torture.

minazf
3/4/16

it is worst website.

pratheesk
7/13/15

i brought the product form snapdeal, the product was too good on delivery and on usage too, but after 2-3 days wash the quality of the dress becomes weaker

i don't know why????????????????????????

vasanthaa
6/14/15

the product is worst ,waste of money .after first wash itself color is gone away.cant wear due to colors gone in many places its became white dots in all places.waste of money.

walterh20
2/27/14

Snap Deal does indeed have some amazing deals on clothes and electronics. But they are a marketplace so your shopping experience is not very consistent. Also they are based in India which can also present some challenges. So again use caution but hunt around for a while on Snap Deal and if you feel like taking a chance, make a purchase!

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?