Review of SmartClean

Tel: 0800 015 6262

1 star

mandyp30
5/16/19

The a big thank you gentlemen who cleaned our carpets yesterday. They look and smell great. Previous owners of our new home had a dog, the smell wasn't bad but my husband has allergies so we needed a deep clean which smart clean provided. Thanks again! We'll definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

ashleighd11
5/15/19

We had our carpets cleaned this week and we are extremely happy. Thank you we will be using your company again real soon.

alliew23
5/13/19

We are extremely happy with our suite clean. The kids made quite a mess of it over the last few years and it has come out brilliantly.

simonw162
5/9/19

Thanks to the 2 guys at Smart Clean who came and cleaned our carpets yesterday. They were excellent, really friendly. Our carpets were cleaned to the highest standard and they even got some of the makeup out of the carpet in my wife's dressing room that we didn't think would come out.
So thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again.

izzyh7
5/7/19

Great service. 5 stars. Extremely happy with the clean. We got our deposit back today as we required an end of tenancy clean. Thanks again.

ginah81
4/27/19

Very happy with our carpets. We had smart clean come out to do some cleaning and we were very happy.

christinet164
4/24/19

We had some carpets and upholstery clean by Smart Clean on the weekend and they look fantastic. They took great care to make sure everything was moved and all areas were cleaned correctly. We also had a moth problem in on of the bedrooms which they treated and seems to have been finally resolved (thank goodness). I can't recommend them enough. Thorough and very punctual. We will using them again in the future to clean our other property.
Thanks again.

Response from mils a., SmartClean Representative
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
mikew598
4/20/19

Great service Fantastic job. We were very pleased the carpets that we had cleaned. We had a few marks that we thought wouldn't come out and they're now completely gone. Couldn't be happier. Thank you.

jasonm664
4/19/19

My faith is restored in carpet cleaning, we had our cleaned once before and it was a disaster, the carpets were left in a terrible state. We tried Smart Clean and what a breath of fresh air, superb, splendid, absolutely fantastic. Like the Fantastic 4 or 2 in this case, which brings me to the staff, they were punctual, precise and very meticulous not to mention extremely friendly and approachable. They didn't try to up-sell and the price was exactly what we were quoted on the phone, although we did request Scotchguard after the clean. My wife and I are over the moon with the results. I don't usually write reviews but I felt like I had to and if this site had 10 stars smart clean would get 11.

Response from mils a., SmartClean Representative
Wow! We are happy that you are happy with the clean and glad that we restored your faith in carpet cleaning. Many thanks, the Smart Clean team.
nickw166
4/18/19

We highly recommend Smart clean to anyone. They cleaned our carpets and sofas and we couldn't be happier.

adamd175
4/14/19

We would like to say a big thank you to the 2 guys that came to clean our carpets last week. They looked incredible afterwards. All the furniture was moved and put back in place. Drying times were pretty quick, couldn't be happier. Thanks again and we can't recommend Smart Clean enough.

saram411
4/9/19

Cheers to the guys at Smart clean, can't fault the service. Did a really good job on ours and the kids bedrooms. Thank you again.

Response from mils a., SmartClean Representative
Thank you.
craidd
4/8/19

Thank you Smart clean. Very happy with the job carried out Saturday. Looking forward to our next visit.

jamesc1213
4/7/19

Excellent service all round. Reliable, prompt and very thorough. We used Smart clean for an end of tenancy a few weeks back and were extremely happy with the work carried out.

Response from mils a., SmartClean Representative
Thank you James.
suzyp14
4/5/19

Just want to say a quick thank you to the Smart clean team who cleaned my carpets last week. Highly recommended company.

gavinj12
10/17/18

Hats off to the Smart clean team you guys did a great job with my sofas and carpets and will recommend you to friends and family. Many thanks once again.

Response from mils a., SmartClean Representative
Thank you.
amyj175
10/11/18

Had my carpets and sofa's clean and came out brilliantly and will recommend you to friends and family for them to use in the near future so many thanks smartclean.

greggr15
10/11/18

Fantastice company. Had my sofas cleaned, didn't expect much as they were pretty bad but the results were outstanding. Can't recommend these guys enough. Thank you

joelm153
10/10/18

Turned up on time, worked very hard on the carpets they looked amazing afterwards. I didn't think they were going to come up as well as they did. Very happy and highly recommend this company

They are a legitimate company. We used them yesterday to clean our carpets. (8-5-19)

By Simon W.
Questions? Get answers from the SmartClean staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SmartClean