Review of SmartClean

SmartClean reviews

Tel: 0800 015 6262

gavinj12
10/17/18

Hats off to the Smart clean team you guys did a great job with my sofas and carpets and will recommend you to friends and family. Many thanks once again.

amyj175
10/11/18

Had my carpets and sofa's clean and came out brilliantly and will recommend you to friends and family for them to use in the near future so many thanks smartclean.

greggr15
10/11/18

Fantastice company. Had my sofas cleaned, didn't expect much as they were pretty bad but the results were outstanding. Can't recommend these guys enough. Thank you

joelm153
10/10/18

Turned up on time, worked very hard on the carpets they looked amazing afterwards. I didn't think they were going to come up as well as they did. Very happy and highly recommend this company

paulm804
7/4/18
• Updated review

My Reply To Their Response (to my original review) Below:
This company are trying to do a Chump (a.k.a. Donald Trump) on me here with FAKE news, i.e. trying to discredit an honest review of a very poor service done on the cleaning of carpets at my house they know exactly who I am (no competitor, just a dissatisfied customer as in my aforementioned review) because I sent them the same review/complaints to their office, no reply to that so I phoned them only to be told by a guy (who said they had all read my email complaint in the office), that I should not have signed the invoice and that before I paid in cash I should of read all the smallprint first.
As I accept and understand that there are only 2 things that each and every one Must do in life, (one being reap what you sow, the other being passing over not in any particular order sometimes) I am hardly going to transgress and (at this point in my life) start telling lies or making up stories, I am fully aware of the consequences of doing such.
This company had my other reviews (on other review websites) taken down, only for me to have them reinstated because I was able to prove I had work done by them, quite simply because I have an invoice/receipt for the work carried out at my house if Smartclean want to accuse me of making up a Fake receipt (which would be against the Law in these circumstances), then I invite them to please take me to Court, and we will see who comes out in the Judges favour, only fooling yourself, can you not see that!
I will leave it to the readers of the review to make up their minds as to whom is, (in all likelihood) telling the truth!
I may add that most folks with half a brain (i.e. Smart, pun intended) will be able to know in this instance.
I do not wish/need to harm your business, you have already just done that yourself on here, tarnished it with dishonesty!
No company can please everybody all the time, that is a given, it is how well they handle the jobs (and subsequent complaints) where they have not done so good, for whatever reason Smartclean refused to address any of the issues within my complaint besides all the statements they claim on their website, I have discovered (to my cost of £79) these to be: False, Fake and Disingenuous.
You/Smartclean may ask (obviously by someone that is of shallow character, revealed by this cheap immature attempt at a trick, i.e. smear my review) people with a request to please ignore my review, but the truth will out no matter what amount of slander you try to cast upon me.
I would not delete my online reviews of Smartclean if they were to offer me a full refund of said £79, its not about the money done me a disservice, I left a review; you had a chance to rectify an incompetent job of carpet cleaning and you refused to take that opportunity.
If I am paying for services/goods, I want it done right or without fault, if something is wrong I am going to make a complaint every time. I feel it is only fair (for me to stand up for my rights) to leave reviews and telling others my less than pleasant experience of dealing with yourselves, as Smartclean have been less than fair with me.

Response From Smartclean:
Competitor. Very malicious individual with the sole intent of harming our business. Underhand tactics. Has spent days copying and pasting the same review on every website on the internet. Please ignore. Smart Clean - Trading for 10+ years. Over 46,000 regular satisfied customers. UKs number 1 independent carpet and upholstery cleaners. Offers available, for more info call 0800 015 6262 or visit our website

My Original Review:
The carpets (lightly soiled in a few places with a couple marks/stains here and there) I had cleaned hardly look any better than before, all the marks and dirt stains were not so visible when the carpets were wet after the 'so-called' cleaning, was told they would look better when fully dried in 24 hours; 3 days (still not fully dry even with windows open and heating on) later when the carpets started to dry all the old stains and marks were visible again. I have seen carpets 3 or 4 times worse cleaned better!
Complained to the company, no reply to email (very courteous) so I had to phone them, they did not want to know, no such thing as Satisfaction Guarantee as advertised on their website, proves that they are very liberal with the truth, to say the least!
I am disappointed with the results of having carpets cleaned by SmartClean.

“Not So Smart (in more ways than one) Clean”
5/29/18
• Previous review

I am disappointed with the results of having carpets cleaned by SmartClean.

Questions? Get answers from the SmartClean staff and other customers.

SmartClean?