Slide.market

Slide.market has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Slide.market ranks 17th among Templates sites.

How would you rate Slide.market?

“Still a new service but extremely useful”

Alexander M.
12/6/18

I subscribed with the early bird plan as the price looked appropriate for the number of templates provided. The gallery is still young, but each template has lots of slides and cover most of the traditional requirements for business presentations. I'm very satisfied. The support was really good too. I requested help to update a shape and they provided the adapted version in less than 48hs. Since I subscribed they have been publishing a steady number of templates so I will review later again based on the new content.

michelf14
December 5th, 2018

Slide. Market provides simple easy to use layouts and presentation templates for general use. Good slides and editable, making it easier for the presenter to finish the work.

Tip for consumers:
Make sure you join a plan with unlimited downloads

alexanderm86
December 6th, 2018

Tip for consumers:
Dont be shy. Contact their support team. This guys are really over the product and they will help you through.

Questions? Get answers from the Slide.market staff and other customers.

julianm92
Julian M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slide.market?

Have a question about Slide.market?