Review of size

onlinehelp@size.co.uk

6 reviews with 1 star

paulol8
6/1/19

I made five orders on this site, and I had serious problems with three of them. In an order I paid 8 pairs of sneakers and only sent 4, I complained and after a month they told me that they could not do anything and they still did not give me back the money. The order box they sent did not give more than 4 pairs and invoiced 8 pairs.
Then I made another order of a tshirt and two pairs of sneakers and just sent the tshirt and charged everything, again they did not give me back the money.
Careful, very careful, they stole me literally.

williamj379
3/16/19

We purchased a pair of shoes that needed to be brought to the store from their company-we paid for overnight delivery. We went to collect them the next day. The salesperson (Tia- at the Canterbury branch) was extremely rude. We gave her our paid receipt. She told us the shoes had not arrived, she had no further information and if we had a problem with that, then we should contact customer service. We told her that we were from out of town, did not have cellular service, and could she contact their customer service for us with the phone that was right in front of her. She refused and told us that we should get our hotel to do it. She then told us that we were rude and offered to get the manager. The manager arrived and was courteous and helpful. He said there was no record of the overnight request. He told us that the shoes would definitely arrive the following day. We went back to the store the next day- the shoes had still not arrived- no explanation. The manger then refunded our money. So we paid for, did not get our shoes and had to experience one of the rudest interactions with Tia that we have ever experienced. Buyer beware!!!!

ls215
8/8/18

I wish I had read the reviews published here before ordering. 8 days after receiving a despatch confirmation, the sneakers hadn't arrived. After sending 6 unanswered emails, trying all the possibles phone numbers for their CS given to me by the receptionist at their head office, I realized it was totally impossible to get through to them. Royal Mail confirmed the tracking number they had sent me didn't relate to any parcel. Their despatch email was just a lie: they advertise products they don't have in stock. The ONLY way to get get a refund is through Paypal. 5' after lodging a complaint, I miraculously got an email letting me know I had been refunded and blaming RM for the loss of the parcel. Shameless liars!

sharons182
12/16/16

Absolute worst company ever! Extremely unprofessional! In order to reach some one you have to email which they never answer in a timely manner or at all. I had to get a friend to write them on twitter because that seems to be the only thing they pay attention to and of course nothing was resolved. My package is no where to be found my money is gone and Christmas is ruined. Thank you.

vikae
11/14/15

I have made an order in the end of July this year. I did not get my order, therefore I contacted the customer support service to solve the problem, by the way they answered very slowly. They promised me to investigate the case and sent me the form to fill in, so that they will return me back the money. On the 2nd of september they started the investigation. Of course they did not do anything as well as they stopped to answer my emails at all. Today is already the 14th of november and I am still waiting for the refund for undelivered item or at least some news from the company and still nothing. So I can fairly say that One Size UK are cheaters!!!!

mirandak1
12/15/12

False Cancellation Policy

I placed an order with this company and then needed to cancel it. So I called the company within minutes and followed up with a phone call and finally sent them an email to cancel the order. Nobody answered the phone so I followed up with 3 more calls. Still no answer.
Following day I received an email that they would be unable to cancel the order as it had already been dispatched and there was no way to stop the process.
Buyer Beware!!!

I let them know within minutes of my intention to cancel the order and it was still too late.
Lesson learned here: you may not cancel any order. Period.

Will not be doing business with this vendor and will let my friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter know the same!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the size staff and other customers.

size?