This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sitiomalls.xyz

Sitiomalls.xyz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sitiomalls.xyz?

“Do not buy anything from this site”

Tony S.
8/1/18

I ordered some difficult to find kitchen cabinet hinges from this site. I believe they are based in China. They immediately charged my credit card. I tried to contact them 3 times after they confirmed my purchase for delivery times. I got no response from customer service, so I cancelled the order and put in a dispute with my bank that issued my credit card. This could be a potential scam website.

tonys173
August 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Sitiomalls.xyz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sitiomalls.xyz?

Have a question about Sitiomalls.xyz?