This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sitexpress.co.uk

Sitexpress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sitexpress.co.uk ranks 64th among Ebook sites.

How would you rate Sitexpress.co.uk?

“I cannot warn anyone enough to avoid doing business...”

Eileen P.
6/20/12

I cannot warn anyone enough to avoid doing business with this group. I came here to get SEO help and content relevancy for my website and I worked with Darren to get the site where I needed it to be. He was very energetic in the beginning, eager to get started, but once I had submitted the fee for the work, I was unable to get ahold of him and no work was actually done. This site is a huge scam and I want to warn anyone thinking of hiring them to avoid doing business with this company. I sent several emails, tried to contact the point person I was working with and was unable to get any work done at all.

eileenp2
June 20th, 2012

I cannot warn anyone enough to avoid doing business with this group.

sunnyf
June 20th, 2012

Total scam - came here for help with content relevancy for my business and once I paid for the work, I never heard from them again - no work was done and no messages were returned.

Would never do business with them again!

Questions? Get answers from the Sitexpress.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sitexpress.co.uk?

Have a question about Sitexpress.co.uk?