Sinks.co.uk

Sinks.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.71 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sinks.co.uk ranks 48th among Kitchen sites.

How would you rate Sinks.co.uk?

“Good site, great customer service”

Jackie A.
11/14/11

Good site, great customer service. Ordered a sink on Monday and it was with me on Wednesday! Would definitely use again

“Total Shambles”

Very D.
12/5/19

Needed a sink at quite short notice, so ordered a sink advertised as in stock' and available for next day delivery. 3 days later and after many calls we have no idea where our sink is - but it's not here. Customer service is diabolical, to say uncaring' would be a compliment! Do yourself a favour - avoid Sinks UK at all costs and buy from a legitimate supplier.

jessa
November 14th, 2011
willr4
October 31st, 2011
The sink arrived this morning, thank you for your quick service. All I have to do now is fit the unit!
veryd134
December 5th, 2019
adrs
October 26th, 2011
Having read the reviews, I rang them before placing an order. James answered the phone and said they had recently taken over the site and I could order with him if I wanted to.
Placed order and delivered 3 days later as agreed. Giving a 5 as James was very helpful. Would use again.
maks
July 25th, 2020
Very poor experience. Delivered the wrong product and customer services unhelpful.
Wasted a lot of my time in addition to being blamed for their mistake.
jimc12
March 10th, 2011
No physical address on website and phone cut off without answering

Goods ordered 3 March 2011, 5 weeks ago. Money instantly taken.

Trading Standards advise; I have asked the retailer to resolve your complaint as a matter of urgency but if you do not hear back I would recommend contacting your credit/debit card company or Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06 for further advice.

Avoid!
juliar4
February 17th, 2011
Order £750 worth of goods, they took my money and confirmed they had. Phoned to arrange delivery date of 14/02/2011 in the morning. They never arrived, or phoned. Tried phoning their number on their webiste, it does not exist! Wrote and email to them with ref number etc. Have not come back to me. Can't even get in contact with them to get my money back

Questions? Get answers from the Sinks.co.uk staff and other customers.

louisev
Louise V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sinks.co.uk?

Have a question about Sinks.co.uk?