SinglesOver60.org

SinglesOver60.org has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SinglesOver60.org also ranks 3rd among Senior Dating sites.

How would you rate SinglesOver60.org?

“SINGLES OVER 60 CO.UK”

Toni W.
6/9/16

how on earth do you delete a profile. I have tried everything but it just takes you round in circles???

alicee8
April 14th, 2015
I feel good so far. I was also on other general dating sites like Match etc, that’s where I got a lot of contacts from really young men that could even be my grandson :( But the situation is much better when I am on SinglesOver60.org. Though there is not that much contacts but most of them are serious contacts that I can tell. I think this gonna work for me.
toniw11
June 9th, 2016

Tip for consumers: Don't go on this site unless you want your photo on there forever as it will not let you delete your account that's why there are so may unfilled profiles on there....THEY CANT GET THEM OFF!!!

Questions? Get answers from the SinglesOver60.org staff and other customers.

Singles over 60 is a dedicated senior dating site for over 60 dating, over 70 dating. Start dating after 60 now, it's free to join.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SinglesOver60.org?

Have a question about SinglesOver60.org?