Sinclair's MotorSports reviews

Surrey, BC V3W 2L2, Canada
Tel: 604-598-0702

trevors28
10/6/15

Love this company bought two atv's and two electric scooters and have been using them all Summer.
They where friendly and the prices where really great.

The scooters make the local trips to the store really enjoyable.

I would say the experience was good and the quality of the scooters are top notch.

We have used the quads almost every day and really enjoy them. Make our chores at the farm that much easier.

They are so quiet even the horses do not mind us driving around them.

Thanks again guys.

Tip for consumers: Great deals super service.

als38
11/6/13

Sinclair's Motorsports is the best off shore motorsports dealer and scooter shop in the lower main land. The negative comments where made by Valley Motorsports in Langley. I know this for a fact. They resort to low life tactics and lie on line. All the negative reviews where posted by them. Even worse in person Dan the owner of Valley Motorsports-Saga Canada rants and raves about the Sinclairs as he just can not compete in the market place I guess.Once I built up his trust he even showed me the postings he placed on line to hurt their sales. And he laughed and gloated about it bragging that Sinclair's will soon be shut down. And he will do what ever it takes to do so. I visited both shops and the Owner at Sinclair's Motorsports is a true professional,honest,respectful. Even when I tried to mention Valley Motorsports she just said they sell some items the same but where really no competition for them. I now shop at Sinclairs and recommend every one shops here. I have bought many atvs and scooters and we love them. I run a major corporation and I do not tolerate the tactics used by Dan Laybourn.I recommend that every one boycotts Valley Motorsports Saga Canada and takes the time to check out Sinclair's Motorsports a true Family run company that is resectful.Way better deals then any other off shore dealer. And friendly sales staff. 13431 71 A Ave Surrey. Call them at 604-598-0702 you will be glad you did.

Questions? Get answers from the Sinclair's MotorSports staff and other customers.

Sinclair's MotorSports?