This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Simply Recycle

Simply Recycle

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
4.9 / 5

Simply Recycle has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Simply Recycle ranks 19th among Recycling sites.

How would you rate Simply Recycle?

“Just a complete scam I sold my phone to them for £100...”

Jim A.
6/5/10

Just a complete scam I sold my phone to them for £100 they said it was faulty and i can't have any money and won't even return my phone. Trading standards have been made aware as that are trading under Techmo Ltd, Sell that Mobile, simply recycle and god knows what else, should you have any problems there numbers which took me weeks to get are **************9243

cemg
August 9th, 2011

Cool comparison website, best so far..

jima1
June 5th, 2010

**************9243

Questions? Get answers from the Simply Recycle staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simply Recycle?

Have a question about Simply Recycle?