Simply Recycle

Simply Recycle

Simply Recycle has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Simply Recycle also ranks 13th among Recycling sites. The most common issues with Simply Recycle are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Simply Recycle?

“Just a complete scam I sold my phone to them for £100...”

Jim A.
6/5/10

Just a complete scam I sold my phone to them for £100 they said it was faulty and i can't have any money and won't even return my phone. trading standards have been made aware as that are trading under Techmo Ltd, Sell that Mobile, simply recycle and god knows what else, should you have any problems there numbers which took me weeks to get are 0191 5295685 07912879243

cemg
August 9th, 2011
cool comparison website,best so far..
jima1
June 5th, 2010
**************2879243

Questions? Get answers from the Simply Recycle staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simply Recycle?

Have a question about Simply Recycle?