Compare and Recycle

Compare and Recycle has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Compare and Recycle ranks 19th among Sell Cell Phone sites.

How would you rate Compare and Recycle?

“Good site”

Molly J.
8/26/20

Sold a few phones over the years and wasted a lot of time choosing which company to use each time. Seeing all the companies in one place makes it a lot easier. Noticed Mazuma were missing but when I looked them up myself their prices we no where near the companies listed here anyway,

“Not worth it”

Matthew D.
1/23/18

The price i got for my old Nexus 7 was not an offer but a pure scam. I would get much more if I only ask a random person on the streets. Not worth it at all.

mollyj53
August 26th, 2020
matthewd78
January 23rd, 2018
howardg4
October 1st, 2010
I kept seeing Mazuma and Envirofone adverts on television which made me aware of mobile phone recycling and I had a couple of old phones laying around so I decided to go ahead with it. I typed Mazuma into Google and found Compare and Recycle which compared a number of mobile recycling companies.

I was glad I stumbled across Compare and Recycle as I found Mazuma were not offering the best price for my old Nokia N95 8GB. I was actually able to get nearly £15 by using another site.

I've since seen a couple of other mobile recycling price comparison sites but none of them were as clutter-free and easy to use as Compare and Recycle. I was thoroughly recommend this site to anyone looking to sell an old mobile phone since you can get a lot more than the more well known sites usually offer.

Questions? Get answers from the Compare and Recycle staff and other customers.

Compare and Recycle with over 30 mobile phone recycling companies and sell your old phone at the UK's number 1 mobile phone recycling comparison site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Compare and Recycle?

Have a question about Compare and Recycle?