Compare and Recycle

Compare and Recycle has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Compare and Recycle also ranks 26th among Sell Cell Phone sites.

How would you rate Compare and Recycle?

“I kept seeing Mazuma and Envirofone adverts on television...”

Howard G.
10/1/10

I kept seeing Mazuma and Envirofone adverts on television which made me aware of mobile phone recycling and I had a couple of old phones laying around so I decided to go ahead with it. I typed Mazuma into Google and found Compare and Recycle which compared a number of mobile recycling companies. I was glad I stumbled across Compare and Recycle as I found Mazuma were not offering the best price for my old Nokia N95 8GB. I was actually able to get nearly £15 by using another site. I've since seen a couple of other mobile recycling price comparison sites but none of them were as clutter-free and easy to use as Compare and Recycle. I was thoroughly recommend this site to anyone looking to sell an old mobile phone since you can get a lot more than the more well known sites usually offer.

“Not worth it”

Matthew D.
1/23/18

The price i got for my old Nexus 7 was not an offer but a pure scam. I would get much more if I only ask a random person on the streets. Not worth it at all.

howardg4
October 1st, 2010

matthewd78
January 23rd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Compare and Recycle staff and other customers.

Compare and Recycle with over 30 mobile phone recycling companies and sell your old phone at the UK's number 1 mobile phone recycling comparison site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Compare and Recycle?

Have a question about Compare and Recycle?