Compare and Recycle reviews

Bridgewater, New Jersey 8807, United States
Tel: +1 845-582-0511

matthewd78
1/23/18

The price i got for my old Nexus 7 was not an offer but a pure scam. I would get much more if I only ask a random person on the streets. Not worth it at all.

howardg4
10/1/10

I kept seeing Mazuma and Envirofone adverts on television which made me aware of mobile phone recycling and I had a couple of old phones laying around so I decided to go ahead with it. I typed Mazuma into Google and found Compare and Recycle which compared a number of mobile recycling companies.

I was glad I stumbled across Compare and Recycle as I found Mazuma were not offering the best price for my old Nokia N95 8GB. I was actually able to get nearly £15 by using another site.

I've since seen a couple of other mobile recycling price comparison sites but none of them were as clutter-free and easy to use as Compare and Recycle. I was thoroughly recommend this site to anyone looking to sell an old mobile phone since you can get a lot more than the more well known sites usually offer.

Questions? Get answers from the Compare and Recycle staff and other customers.

Compare and Recycle?