This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Siltfence.co.nz

Siltfence.co.nz

Siltfence.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Siltfence.co.nz?

“0 rating”

Noriko C.
7/5/19

I ordered dress through this website over a month ago. Finally my package shipped out from China. But this Chinese company put incorrect address so US postal service returned to sender. Now I received email from them and they only refund 35% if possible. Why? I put correct address. They are the one screwed. I've been sending email to siltfence.com customer service over and over again but I haven't heard anything. This website and EPL*RNCHEB rip you off. Please stay away.

norikoc
July 5th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Siltfence.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Siltfence.co.nz?

Have a question about Siltfence.co.nz?