Silo TV

Silo TV has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Silo TV?

“Registration Nightmare”

Shely M.
7/10/19

I purchased a new Silo TV last month. Silo offers a one year warranty, and I purchased an additional year for $59.95. Silo's warranty states the TV must be registered within 60 days of purchase for the warranty to be valid. Since 6/22/19, I have been attempting to register my TV with Silo without success. Despite completing numerous Support Forms and voice messages to the business, Silo has not provided customer support to enable the completion of my registration.

shelym1
July 10th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Currently, Silo TV's with model numbers "V2" are unable to be registered on Silo's website.

Customer service is substandard and almost non-exsistant.

By Shely M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Silo TV staff and other customers.

jacobo50
Jacob O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silo TV?

Have a question about Silo TV?