Review of SillyGeorge

SillyGeorge reviews

jenniferr585
11/5/19
Okay, I'll be honest; they are not easy to apply. But here's what I do: I got the magnetic liner and I use that to secure the top lash strip exactly where I want it. After that sets in I add the bottom last. I wear them for hours and forget I have them on.
sabinak12
11/5/19
I absolutely love these lashes!!! I ordered the originals style. Very comfortable to wear and they really hold!!! Lasted me over 3 months quality is amazing and customer service. These lashes make me feel so beautiful
mirandal40
10/27/19
I just tried the new magnetic Eyeliner lashes from Silly George (this is my 3rd total purchase). I absolutely love this company and love their lashes - and their new magnetic eyeliner lashes didn't disappoint! They're absolutely gorgeous, and arrived to me (I'm in the US) in 3 days.
kellyt318
10/18/19
I just got Silly George's new magnetic eyeliner and Girl Friday lashes and they're gorgeous! I don't know what these other reviewers are complaining about, mine came quick (I'm in the US) and they're absolute quality. I've worn them twice so far and had so many compliments. I'll take a photo next time I wear them, but for now this is what the lashes look like in the beautiful box they came in.

Tip for consumers: Get these lashes, you'll never use other lashes again.

hannaht59
6/4/19
These eyelashes are impossible to put. I have a steady hand and am good at putting on fake eyelashes but these are impossible. I believe there reviews are fake because when I tried to log to the website to put an honest review the site says my email is not recognised respite the fact that they still send me emails!!!!
samt162
4/14/19
The magnetic eyelashes sounds to be good to be true... and it is. I purchased these and for 3 months, I couldn't get these lashes to sit correctly on my lashes. They are harsh on my lashes too, sometimes I've lost my natural lash taking these off. They are impossible to put on and it doesn't matter how patiently you try. People who claim to have got them on must have had professional make up artists to put them on for them.
karil28
12/16/18
I fell for the magnetic lashes and as the adage goes, if it's too good to be true....
The lashes are thick and rigid, the magnetic strips are the same and fall off extremely easily. The presentation was a red flag as soon as it arrived, unbranded and plain.
Yes I can put them on properly but the end result is not worth your money or mascara.
Their Facebook site also removes all negative comments and blocks you.
elizabethc394
7/25/18
This website is simply a cover for drop shipping
They take your money and send it to an AliExpress poster
Items are poor quality and are available for 20% of the price on AliExpress
Never use this site

Yeessss girl they are worth it! I can't wear makeup without using them now! They complete my look and boost my confidence. Love my lashes!

By Sabina K.

I'm not disappointed! I've had an amazing experience. Awesome customer service They always replied to me quickly. No issues whatsoever for me! I'm a very happy customer. I'm wearing the originals dual lash system

By Sabina K.

Yes everyone noticed my lashes. And wanted to know where I bought them. I love them I'm wearing the originals dual lash system.

By Sabina K.

I've only used the dual lash system and I have absolutely no issues with them! I can't wear makeup without them! They complete my look and boost my confidence. I can't wait to try the magnetic eyeliner and the lash growth serum.

By Sabina K.

Probably but I will always be a loyal silly george customer

By Sabina K.
Questions? Get answers from the SillyGeorge staff and other customers.

7 Photos for SillyGeorge