Sierra Club

Sierra Club has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sierra Club?

“We will stab you in the back”

doug c.
4/24/17

I recently received a solicitation from the sierra club. As I read through the propaganda, I realized this organization is nothing more than a democratic sidebar to attack our president. They think obama was the next Jesus Christ. Needless to say I told them I would not accept any more correspondence and Shame on them. What they portray could be beneficial to our nation HOWEVER, it is nothing if it isn't to create more havoc through politics. If an organization is meaning to clean this or that, then just do it don't get on the political soapbox to help the loosing democratic party. The sierra club had not one derogatory comment to make while the do nothing obama was in office, Leave Trump alone for 8 years and let's see what mess he can clean up from the last almost president, almost American. The Sierra Club headquarters is in Oakland Ca. nuff said.

dougc37
April 24th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Sierra Club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sierra Club?

Have a question about Sierra Club?