Sid Roth

Sid Roth has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sid Roth?

“Good show brings people to Jesus”

Peach R.
9/1/19

Enjoy the show but I can't bring my self back to religion. While it's nice to know Jesus is in my heart I can't bring my self to go back to religion after how its brain washed my family. While it set them on the right path of good moral ethics and values it caused a lot of generational damage both physically but mostly mentally. It did so much damage that the current generation wants nothing to do with religion all together. My family has suffered a lot of physical health issues that otherwise could have been without if they accepted doctors and medicine. We've suffered with these scars for several generations. We've tried prayer healing and never received healing. We've tried everything the bible said and then some and never received our prayer healing. I tried tithing to them and only found that the spam donation letters increased. No way to stop it. I've written to them and asked them to remove me from their system but I still get three to five letters a week from them requesting donations. I tried tithing 10% of my monthly income and found my self strapped for rainy days. Heck I even found my self in a situation where I couldn't pay a bill for the first time ever. While some testimonies state this and that I'm beginning to doubt it all. Jesus does exist don't get me wrong as I've seen him or at least felt him in the same room as me. As a personal opinion I'm disgusted at how the Christian community supports Trump. It's nauseating and difficult to stomach. How can they support such a child? Do they have blinders on their eyes so thick they can't mentally challenge any thing? There is no way to remove your self from their mailing list. I've tried contacting all their contacts and they refuse to remove my personal information from their mailing address. Thank you I revive too much spam mail from you guys for a few donations and there is no way to change the address even if you move. I keep getting the reply you need to support god's domain. Thanks for the half assed answer that has no customer service.

peachr2
September 1st, 2019

raneea
Ranee A.
August 3rd, 2018
Wonderful show and would highly support it any time. Keep up the hard work. It all counts. I'm happy to go online to watch all the old shows.

Questions? Get answers from the Sid Roth staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sid Roth?

Have a question about Sid Roth?