Shutters-direct.co.uk

Shutters-direct.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Shutters-direct.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Shutters-direct.co.uk?

“Never buy from Shutters Direct - terrible customer service”

Jill S.
3/2/19

I ordered some £600 shutters on 19/10/18 and was promised 8-10 week delivery as well as delivery before Christmas. The week before Christmas I contacted the company who ignored my first email. On re-sending the email they informed me that I had not ordered in time for pre-christmas delivery, fair enough but pre-christmas delivery was promised on their website at the time of ordering. I was then told my shutters would be shipped the week of 4/2/19, which would have been 15 weeks not the 8-10 weeks promised. However even the 15 week delivery was not about to happen. In early February 2019 I received an email saying there was a problem with the Chinese supplier and they didn't know when I would receive my shutters but it would be as soon as possible. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my credit card but THEY REFUSED. On the 15/2/19 they said they had shipped my shutters, a full 17 weeks after ordering but it did not end here. Only half the order arrived. I then started a most frustrating series of emails and phone calls with customer services who CONSISTENTLY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY and collect the half-filled order. IF YOU ARE IN A DISPUTE WITH THIS COMPANY YOU NEED TO TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ESCALATE IT TO MANAGEMENT OR NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. They wasted my time with 2 weeks of empty promises. I was told to wait for deliveries that never arrived and had rude responses such as we don't have time to deal with your problem before I discovered that only management can do anything. I was referred on to management and finally they agreed to refund my money and collect the half-filled order. Incredibly the rest of the order arrived the day before they came to collect the half that had arrived 2 weeks previously. All in all the delivery time was 19 weeks, not the 8-10 weeks promised and an immense amount of stress and hassle. Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with by some considerable margin.

jills244
March 2nd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Shutters-direct.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shutters-direct.co.uk?

Have a question about Shutters-direct.co.uk?