Blinds Online

Blinds Online has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Blinds Online ranks 16th among Blinds sites.

How would you rate Blinds Online?

“I love my new automated blinds!”

Sam D.
6/28/20

I've recently moved into a new apartment which was being provided with the standard chain operated blinds and Ryan provided excellent consultancy support to help upgrade these into automated smart blinds. Now I'm able to control these at a press of a button on my phone - I know this will be especially important in summer to help prevent the apartment from overheating! In particular this was all arranged remotely during 'Covid' and when i moved in after the lockdown everything had been delivered and installed as promised. I love my new automated blinds!

samd393
June 28th, 2020

georgial57
May 28th, 2020

Blindsonline offers a comprehensive range of products at a very reasonable price. Ryan has been very helpful in answering our never-ending questions in the most efficient manner, and kept us up-to-date with order status.
We highly recommend Blindsonline to anyone looking for blinds.

davidm3500
May 9th, 2020

Excellent product at the right price. Ryan could give lessons to other businesses on how to communicate and how to run a business. He kept me informed every step of the way and nothing seemed too much trouble. Highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Blinds Online staff and other customers.

ryana216
Ryan A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blinds Online?

Have a question about Blinds Online?