Review of Shtfsurvival

marshalll16
1/12/18

I was happy with my 1st order. I'm looking forward to my 2nd Box and I would recommend your company to my friends and family.

derrickd19
1/12/18

Good initial box. Definitely had some items I needed/wanted. Excellent value.....keep up the great work

mariam500
1/11/18

My retired Army husband (who still enjoys all things tactical- and survival-related) loved the introductory box he received. There was a good mix of articles and he was impressed with both the value and the practicality of them. We're looking forward to the next box!

rickis6
1/11/18

The box contained a good mix of stuff. SHTF Survival came through and delivered an assortment of things well over the retail cost on the price of the mystery box. Looking forward to next months shipment.

berlynnf
1/9/18

It was awesome thank you!
I cant wait for the next one.
I will certainly use this stuff. It will fit nicely in my bug out bag

aaronf42
1/4/18

So I watched a video of the unboxing of this in YouTube before ordering and was excited about the box because of the solar charger. Needless to say I was let down. Mine came broken and it has been such a hassle trying to get in touch with someone in customer service that I have just given up.

masonj19
1/3/18

This 20 dollar package was amazing. It was my first package and certainly wont be my last. Hands down this was the best package i have bought for survival from any store.

markp227
1/2/18

Decent package for the money. The items in the package easily added up to $60+. Will try again. Packaging was great.

reneeh47
12/30/17

Gave it to my husband as a christmas gift and he loves everything. This is perfect for that guy who likes to always be prepared dor anything. Bought 6 months worth and cant wait to see what else he gets.

trazab
12/30/17

This box of shtf must haves arrived way sooner than expected and was packed with high quality items from a variety of survival categories. Quite impressed.

jaker46
Jake R.
12/27/17

I just received my first monthly box. All the items inside were items I have been wanting but never got a chance to order. Glad I decided to subscribe after shopping around with the different subscription boxes out there. Hoping and excited to see the next shipment.

joshuaj45
12/27/17

I was trulysurprised at the amount that came in the box. I got it for my brother as a Christmas present, and its well worth the money.

paulw281
12/24/17

As a newbie to this, the first bix was amazing and a great value. Cant wait to see whats next! Unfortunately I have to enter at least 100 characters. I am hopeful this was enough

andrewn59
12/24/17

I was pleasantly surprised with what was included. I can only hope next months order will live up to this one. If so you can expect me to be a consistant customer.

mariag236
12/24/17

Excited to give this too my son. I think he is going to love it. Maybe have to give one to hubby. He was a little jealous.

johnc895
12/22/17

Happy with my items upgraded my order to next level. I tried another crate company and candles it upon receiving the items. It sucked compared to yours. Hoping next crate will be just as good if it better.

pairodh
12/19/17

Lots of great stuff in this box can't wait to see what I get next month. The edible plants guide is a awesome guide to have. And I wanted to get the tac pen ,so that was a plus.the other stuff I really didn't think about getting but now that I have them I don't know why they weren't on my list. Love the hat.

markt189
12/19/17

Love the products, and the customer service!
Recieved products in great time and with good shipping protection !

tishai
12/17/17

Haven't seen inside yet, as it's a Christmas gift to my husband, but he sure is excited to open it. The tape and label is enough of a teaser to make him antsy with anticipation, lol!

debm52
12/14/17

Unique and great items for the man who has everything, but maybe not, as this first box has some great items! A new hat of course too! I think he will enjoy this Christmas gift and 3 month subscription. Thanks!

darrellm39
12/13/17

i like the catalog thing i got with the box. and the first box had a bunch of cool stuff and a few things i actually needed so that was pretty cool. Hope the next box is just as good

caroll132
12/13/17

Liked the contents. Can't wait to see what is in next order. Good, box. Good box. Good box. Good box. Good box.

mikem592
12/7/17

Love the box. Best monthly subscription service that I have found so far. Will be looking forward to my next box.

dawnah3
12/5/17

Really upset that I was charged for 2 boxes. Hoping to see a refund soon. Please contact me via email or call. 682.208.3154

danielles140
12/5/17

Great way to get the young men in my family started on their own collections. Something for everyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Shtfsurvival staff and other customers.

Shtfsurvival?