Review of SHTF Survival

Tel: 800-735-4439

warrenb63
Warren b.
5/19/18

Nice and easy. Just wish the products in the pack was a little more expansive. Still looking forward to next month's box

royc131
Roy C.
5/18/18

Not bad,easy enough. Although I got a discount code but don't really know what I got for it. Later i realized that it was for free shipping.

jessed67
Jesse D.
5/12/18

As a new Youtuber, I will be reviewing this product in my first video on my channel. As to the ordering process: It was very easy and hassle free. No upsale attempts. which is nice.

hbobbieg
HBobbie G.
5/11/18

Great products for a great price. Quality is great and shipping was quick. I would definitely recommend.

bonesb4
Bones B.
4/28/18

Just starting out with my first order. Very excited.
I received my order and am ecstatic with it. You now have a permanent customer. I can't wait for my next box. Y'all are tops.

rickd111
Rick D.
4/28/18

No big complaints, but when I went to your site on my mobile device (via a FB ad) I was shown a free shipping promo code that was no longer valid (chfashtf). I had to use a computer to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. If I weren't already planning to sign up, I might not have gone through the trouble. Head's up.

hildad4
Hilda D.
4/28/18

So far smooth transaction, easy to navigate page.but it took 3 weeks to get here from shipped date. Very slow

josev86
Jose V.
4/28/18

A machete and pocket knife 2 months in a row..... Not sure how many machetes ill need. But they are 2 different styles

derrickp14
Derrick P.
4/27/18

So far so good. Fairly happy with the products in the box. Looking forward to next month's shipment.

edt42
Ed T.
4/27/18

Found you from an email you sent, then lost my info hoping you would
email again. Long wait. I just found your info and now I am on board!

lynnb184
Lynn B.
4/26/18

Very simple- no option to have a last date shipment. I wanted to purchase this for a friend for 1-year and then have the subscription cancel, there is no way to do that. It shouldn't be up to me to cancel. You should have an option.

joshuac116
Joshua C.
4/16/18

I just started. I got the information for this from DocP19B and also from DropForgedSurvival on Youtube.

daniela189
Daniel A.
4/9/18

More lists on previous boxes would definitely be a nice addition! It was hard to get a sense of exactly what was in each one.

brandony8
Brandon Y.
4/7/18

It was easy and simple to order. But I never received a email confirmation that my box was shipped and I was unable to login to my account. I called 4/2/18 customer service to see what was wrong and that that would fix it.I this haven't received an email but my box came on 4/4/18. I just now received this email on 4/7/18. The items I received are cool but could be better

jamesm1099
James M.
4/5/18

Im new to this. signing up wasn't easy or hard, so three ratings. Lets see how the first package goes.

brandond73
Brandon D.
4/3/18

Good so far well see when the box arrives its better suited for my lifestyle than bespoke so if this box is better than what they give me ill stop subscribing to bespoke and get the pro box of shft :)

joeq7
Joe Q.
4/1/18

I like the box. The stuff that came in it was useful.I would only say that it could use a few more items or one more bigger item. Other than that I liked it.

kyles148
Kyle S.
3/30/18

My box came when it said it would and I absolutely love everything inside. the mystery is the best part

rayb159
Ray B.
3/28/18

First blind box and order from SHTF. And I am completely satisfied. I got exactly what I expected in my box.

nancyb155
Nancy B.
3/28/18

The box came with quite a few useful items to use either everyday or in case of an emergency. Would definitely recommend for any Preppers or anyone interested in survival.

lisas708
Lisa S.
3/28/18

I put all my info into the order form and it never went thru and I had to repeat the whole process. It very well could have been my computer and if it was, I apologize. I guess we will never know.

jenniferj207
jennifer j.
3/22/18

I had to place order twice. The first time the website only processed my new account information. Not sure if this is how it is supposed to happen but it was a little confusing.

andyx3
Andy X.
3/21/18

It was easy...question..it is only 20 a month right..no hidden yearly charge or other fees not stated....

lisah491
Lisa H.
3/18/18

Very easy website to navigate. So many of these website are so confusing and have "pop-ups" that try to seek you things that you are not looking for. I will use this product and website in the future. Thank you

karenm562
Karen M.
3/14/18

dont know tell i get my package but never got an email for tracking number last time i ordered just charged my card

Questions? Get answers from the SHTF Survival staff and other customers.

SHTF Survival?