Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk

Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk ranks 4th among Fish Supplies sites.

How would you rate Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk?

“8foit octagonal raised pond”

Chris L.
11/10/20

Excellent quality pond. Clear instructions to follow with all materials supplied. So pleased with the end result. The timescale for supply was long but not an issue for me as it gave me plenty of time to prepare the site and purchase all equipment ready for the installation.

stevenw759
August 24th, 2020
All looks a bit daunting when first delivered especially if you are not used to assembling like me. However, the instructions are first class and incredibly straight forward. Once the base is in place the whole thing comes together very quickly. Took me around two hours and I took my time. Lovely pond and I am very pleased with the product.
rebeccag410
June 12th, 2020
The website was easy to use, great sale discounts available at the time too.
Communication was great considering the Covid19 pandemic.
My Goldfish love the pond, it was the best decision I have made. Its great for mental health especially at a rough time like the present.
karenf865
June 16th, 2020
Brilliant well made liner amazing highly recommend highly recommend easy to put together instructions great I love it
chrisl1108
November 10th, 2020
nickm654
June 27th, 2020
Fish should be happy in their new home. There was one problem but Shropshireraisedponds were very helpful in resolving it. A good Company to deal with.
davek337
August 7th, 2020
Bought the 12 ft octagonal pond. Totally worth the money. It is massive! Very easy to build. Great quality.
Shropshire ponds have great comms. Very fast response and extremely good customer service.
I WILL be buying again in the future
dawnw343
October 24th, 2020
Kept up to date with delivery. Delivered as stated. Excellent product and easy to put together. Pond is all up and working and have had so many positive comments already. Would recommend.
ianr206
November 23rd, 2020
Extremely helpful, throughout. Excellent customer service, with quick replies to emails and inquiries. Highly recommended
judiths614
October 14th, 2020
I am delighted with my pond, and so are my fish! Following the filling in of my large garden pond, they have had to be housed in large plastic pots temporarily.
My only criticism of the pond was that it was far from easy to erect, definitely a two person job! As a (pretty fit) woman, I could definitely not have done it alone.
Fortunately, my very kind male friend did all the hard work, he is very able, but agreed that it would not have easily been a one person job, some of the hammering required strength!
However, on behalf of my fish and myself, we are thrilled with it, and friends and family are very impressed!
I would definitely recommend this product.
Judith Scott.
ians294
June 19th, 2020
We had a problem regarding pump cable access that had been confirmed as present but was not. The problem was responded to promptly but not resolved and we have a £15 voucher which we cannot use as we have no further need for the products sold by them!

Questions? Get answers from the Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk?

Have a question about Shropshireraisedponds.co.uk?