Shopping-battery.co.uk

Shopping-battery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shopping-battery.co.uk?

andrewm1074
July 31st, 2020
After I placed my order I realised that I had probably ordered something from China. This was not obvious at the time I placed my order, I usually feel that I'm 'tech savvy' and have only been conned once (an app that I thought I had only signed up for a free trial) but was misled by the website look and feel (and graphics). However just less than a month after ordering my laptop battery it arrived, worked straight out of the box, but needed a full charge. I've been using it today for several hours before I have had to plug it in to charge it again so all in all I'm happy with my purchase, though not with the long delivery date! If/when I need another battery this would not be my first choice.

Questions? Get answers from the Shopping-battery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shopping-battery.co.uk?

Have a question about Shopping-battery.co.uk?