ShopPBS.org

ShopPBS.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ShopPBS.org ranks 25th among DVD sites.

How would you rate ShopPBS.org?

“I enjoy ordering from ShopPBS.org and I even like receiving...”

MJ D.
11/17/14

I enjoy ordering from ShopPBS.org and I even like receiving regular emails from them so I know when they're running sales/specials on some of their DVDs. I mainly buy them for gifts but I have purchased a few for myself. They have occasional great deals, and the orders arrive in a timely manner. Once or twice I ordered something that was on back order, but that was made very clear early in the ordering process, so there were no surprises.

mjd2
November 17th, 2014
daniels210
April 4th, 2018
Quality shows at retail price.

You can find much cheaper on numerous sites. Good cause but endless fund drives offering no bargains.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ShopPBS.org staff and other customers.

Watch full episodes of your favorite PBS shows, explore music and the arts, find in-depth news analysis, and more. Home to Antiques Roadshow, Frontline, NOVA, PBS Newshour, Masterpiece and many others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopPBS.org?

Have a question about ShopPBS.org?