Shional.top

Shional.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shional.top ranks 28th among Jewelry Making sites.

How would you rate Shional.top?

“Junk”

James n.
7/16/20

Ordered Awning bows for camper. Sent me face masks. After repeated emails. They told me i'll only get a 60% refund i have to pay for masks and shipping. What a ripoff. Paypal is no help, Will be cancelling my pay pal account!

jamesn656
July 16th, 2020
Ordered Awning bows for camper.
Sent me face masks.
What a ripoff.
Paypal is no help, Will be cancelling my pay pal account!
jacksonm40
July 13th, 2020
It feels like I may never learn. This site seemed too good to be true. They had reasonably priced kettlebells for sale during COVID. I should have known better. Placed an order on May 30. Received a shipping email roughly 8-10 days later with an EMS tracking number. The package was apparently coming from China even though they claim on their site to be located in Bellingham, WA.

Order arrived roughly 3 weeks after it was placed but there was a problem. Instead of getting the item I ordered, I received 3 knockoff child's size N95 masks. Whomever works for this site responds to emails sent to *******@outlook.com and informed me there had been some mixup as the item I ordered was in high demand. They then sent me two different emails with two different tracking numbers for a website that no longer works and the numbers cannot be found on any other tracking site. Meaning this is a fraudulent site with no intention of fulfilling the original order. It is a real shame that places like PayPal and other payment sites allow places like this to operate. I don't think I will ever receive this order. China strikes again!

Scam. No question. They ship from China and it is very unlikely you will receive your package.

By Jackson M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Shional.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shional.top?

Have a question about Shional.top?