SD LTD.

SD LTD. has a consumer rating of 4.37 stars from 294 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SD LTD. also ranks 5th among Alternative Medicine sites.

• They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A!
  • Great selection of items to buy & the price is great!

• Never received product or status updated on canada post
  • Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
How would you rate SD LTD.?

“Nothing but the best!!!”

Mike G.
12/24/19

I have nothing but great things to say about SD! They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A! Thank you again!

“Shipping and communication”

Karen W.
1/8/20

Ordered on December 30 2019 and paid same date, e-transfer was accepted right away and order confirmed as an express post. Now January 8th 2020 and nothing, tracking number given does not track just shows shipping label printed. I have ordered from here in the past and shipping has always been slow but prices were good but not anymore, prices are to high compared to other sites and shipping is worse. Will not order from here again.

customer service (28) canada post (10) great service (14) great selection (7) quick delivery (7) post office (4) 3 days (8) first time (15) great products (9) delivery time (5) first time buyer (3) excellent service (4)
bradyw21
February 21st, 2020
I've ordered from here several times.. never had an issue in the past.. but with my last order, I've been very disappointed as it took no time for them to except my payment and I still have not received a tracking number or any kind of notification that my order has been sent for almost a week now.. starting to think with other reviews I've seen posted that I have been ripped off.. don't order from here
josha110
February 14th, 2020
Money was accepted and been a week still not shipped been reading lots of others to was a big order would just like my money back
christiannet1
January 17th, 2020
I've smoked the Stoneman for quite sometime now!! Place my first order this week and it was great!! Got what I wanted and it was here on time!! Even got a free pack of gummies!!
josephn304
January 10th, 2020
I ordered so edibles and they came within a couple of days and were absolutely amazing. Definitely ordering off here agwin
raeleenv1
January 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Never received product or status updated on canada post
katd174
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I always experience the best from shatter doctor. I have never ever had an issue with an order. Packages arrive on time always. Shatter and distillate are great and always consistent. They have great customer service. And I will always go through them for my order.
neilo32
January 8th, 2020
ordered on dec 30 got shipping notification for Jan 2. Nothing has shipped, emailed a few times with no response.
Buyer beware
karenw779
January 8th, 2020
tanyat95
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Orders take way to long for express shipment! I understand Christmas but I have been ordering along with my family for a couple years now
jordana92
January 2nd, 2020
I'm a Long time customer who spends thousands here but after my electronic information is submitted by the shipper nothing happens in the tracking. If you fix this soon I'll give you more than 1 star. I've only had problems with this company and no others.
mm890
January 2nd, 2020
Order was short on first delivery but customer service was quick to fix the issue and sent a little bonus as well! Quality was on point and i will be ordering again!!
garyb711
January 1st, 2020
So i keep getting emails to do a review. Well here it goes, beyond amazing shatter and staff but don't by any means order threw the holidays or you mileswhile kiss your ass good-bye. Why because Canadna post $#*!s royally and shatter Dr screw up your order but still get the grams you ordered.
mikeg836
December 24th, 2019
zachl39
December 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Different order!!! Hopefully next time I order I get what I order if not never getting off this site again
leew414
December 20th, 2019
Can't complain. Great stuff. Great price. Amazing customer service. Life time customer for sure!!! Even if my order is not exactly what I ordered it is usually just as good and sometimes even better!
js1072
December 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
j'ai commander du purplecandy j'ai recu du UKCheese. j'ai attendu plus de 2semaine avant ma commande... j'ai payer pour le shipping 3jours.
mh569
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
This is my second time ordering. First time came no issue. Second time, received order but it was wrong. Sent an email, they are responded right away and said they would send out the right product and I can keep the wrong one. So happy :)
andrewg487
December 10th, 2019
I thought my order was being put together about 4 times now still waiting 2 weeks later and not a thing is it just me or what? I ordered from another site yesterday it's already here.. I'm confused and getting tired of chasing people to see what's happening at this point it's a $411 loss I guess thanks! Never had any issues all year until lately I hope I get my order someday... or even my money back would be great!
adamp238
December 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
Couldn't be happier with SD. Got a great deal, and my order came in quickly. Will definitely be ordering again.
cassandram99
December 7th, 2019
My order came in incorrect and I emailed several times in an attempt to rectify the order or get a refund. Initially they responded to my emails, but have since stopped. Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
courtneyr88
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very pleased with my very first experience with SD! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! Highly suggested!
michaela1561
November 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
There was a little hiccup along the way but SD resolved it and sent me a gift along with my order! Great customer service, will be ordering again
toddf102
November 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
The overall quality is great. The prices are very reasonable. The customer service is very helpful and quick to respond to email.
scotty38
November 18th, 2019
Ordering was easy. Delivery was fast. Stoneman shatter is top notch.
What more could you expect? A discount you say?
Yeah, they gave me a 15% discount on my first order to top it all off.
I will definitely be ordering more from SD
joanil
November 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
j'ai payer le shipping en 3jours sa fait plus d'une semaine j'attend toujours rien reçu, je suis déçu.
brittanyh40
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hé Joanie,

Nous l'avons envoyé à l'heure. On dirait que c’est dans des mains de Postes Canada que nous ne contrôlons pas. Nous souhaitons. Il semblerait que ce soit prévu hier, mais pas depuis.

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.