Review of SD LTD.

SD LTD. reviews

vincentr55
9/22/18

I got my order in the exact amount of time they said it'll take. It was all perfectly sealed and the buds were better than I expected. Like the free papers that I got with it too, went nicely with what I have. Kind of wish there were more strains to choose from but I ain't complaining, love the stuff that I got and I'll definitely be making another order.

justine59
9/20/18

I got what I ordered and it showed up 2 days before it was estimated to! Ill be buying again for sure.

darrylc34
9/17/18

Wishing I can get deals on future orders as I'm liking the order I got from you guys an thanks again

ikem27
9/4/18

Had one issue with shipping wich made me frustrated but when I emailed them..... by far the best and yes I mean the best care service I've gotten over a mix up. They emailed back right aways about the issues they were having and made thing right.

sherryk73
8/18/18

This is a new way to make an order for me. Came right to my PO Box in a rural part of southeastern BC. Very pleased with products I purchased. I will be a return customer.

graemer6
8/11/18

I did not get the variety of product I ordered, but what I DID get seems to help my needs. I will order from SD again next time! Thank you very much :)

jesset67
8/8/18

excellent customer service and great product.. Will reorder many times!,.............................

lorettar32
8/3/18

I have to say I am very pleased. My order came in on time and everything was perfect with the order.

jeremyb199
8/1/18

Everything I order came on time and was all correct and all so the bag had more then what I paid for witch I love would recommend them to friends and family

amandag201
7/29/18

Mix up at the post office made us think product was not shipped but it was. Received today and already in love! Excellent quality and customer service was extremely top notch. She was not even home and was still replying to me. Thank you a million times over will surely be ordering again asap.

janer150
7/27/18

There was a small error in my order, I emailed, was immediately emailed back, received excellent advice !! There isnt enough good words to say!!
Thank you so much!!

brandonm191
7/27/18

Great product and service fast shipping. Lots of variety. Will definitely order again. Great referral program

rl125
7/18/18

I was impressed in how fast the order was filled and delivered. Very helpful too. Would definitely recommend them.

dadef
7/17/18

The bud was quality but it took double the time it said it'd take to arrive. I wish they had bundle deals for bud amd shatter.

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
We have a super pack now! We love your feedback! https://shatterdoctor.ca/products/super-pack-1
marilynb137
7/12/18

First time order for me.Thank you so much for the treats that you sent. Still trying to figure out the right medicine for me.Got wrong type for me was so trippy made me cold sweat. NOT GOOD for me :-(

roxanned23
7/12/18

My command been canceled but I want my command and y paid it. I wan't to be rembourser ou I wan't my command !!!!

leanner15
7/9/18

Order came in in a timely manner. Was not shipped peaches but got a lovely note apologizing and will be sent when it arrives. They also gave me. Some substitutes so no complaint here!

dianaf68
7/9/18

Placed an order, had a question and responded to immediately.
Packed came as promised, very happy customer:)

derekh85
7/6/18

Speedy shipping, excellent product - excellent price, little extras always appreciated. Customer for life.

kathyc307
7/6/18

This people are so nice and they helped me with everything I had a question for. Thank you for everything

captc5
7/5/18

Got a selection of concentrates and was extremely satisfied with everything. Distillate was potent and clean. Shatters were tasty

janeller15
7/4/18

My order was fast to get to me and its amazing product. I will definitely be ordering more from shatter from now on

nicholasb126
7/1/18

Excellent service, excellent prices, excellent quality. Has your local guy been giving you melted shatter in a big blob on the paper? Worry no more shatter arrives nice a crispy, evenly spread on the paper still. Even recieved a free gift that was very appreciated. The cost on Buds is excellent along with the quality. And if you buy in bulk these prices will not be beat! A very strong recommendation on my part, definately will be returning for more purchases in the future. Best place around to fill your needs

katelynns5
6/28/18

The tea I wanted wasn't in stock, and wasn't posted on the site when I ordered. However not fully dissatisfied because there was a note explaining why the tea was not included.

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hey Kathryn!

We are just waiting for the company that sells the tea to get it back in stock. They had a bit of an issue and it’s taken some time for them to get back up; such is the industry. I had the stock on the site based on my order but that order never came in :(

As soon as I get it, it will be in the mail with an extra treat for the hassle, but thank you for understanding.
alliej14
6/11/18

The service I received was incredible, kind, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Ordering was a breeze and the product was very good quality for the price

Questions? Get answers from the SD LTD. staff and other customers.

SD LTD.?