Review of SD LTD.

codyg24
2/23/18

Highly Recommend this company. They offer amazing products for great prices. Customer service is very friendly.

andym144
2/15/18

Canada Post finally delivered my package earlier today and I'm loving everything I've seen so far from Shatter Doctor. This distillate pen is a gamechanger.

dand181
2/10/18

I can't really judge yet because I've only placed one order with your company so far but so far your service was very good and I have no issues with the product

rr119
2/6/18

Quick delivery, great service and amazing products!
I have used SD labs a couple of times and have recommended to friends!

darlenes49
2/5/18

I received everything promptly, and if out of a product they suggested alternative item. This really helps with my fibromyalga and osteoarthiritis

jodyw17
1/31/18

In my opinion Shatter Doctor was easy/ fun to use. Product was well presented. Would totally recommend.

billyn20
1/24/18

I have got two orders one was great stuff one was bad stuff just waiting to see if they fix it or not

cp122
1/24/18

Had a miscommunication during the shipment, but every email was received quickly and professionally. I look forward to doing more business with them

coryc21
1/20/18

I finally received my shipment 11 days later but have to say that I am extremely pleased with product. Was beginning to wonder what I got in to with this company but they definitely redeemed themselves. Will order again.

darrell418
1/12/18

Ordered and 3 days later I got my order. Product was good as expected or even exceeded my expectations. Only thing I don't like is that a lot of items are sold out, but sales are awesome though keep up the good work!

blakeh34
1/11/18

only issue is the shipping. But otherwise very easy, nice selection. Im sure I will order again soon. Im hoping they have specials next time. I missed the blueberry kush :(

keithend
1/10/18

I got everything I ordered and its all amazing bud! The only issue is that I ordered 80$ in pre rolls and never recieved them in my order.

jasminem63
1/7/18

No complaints here! Quick delivery and awesome customer service! Had a quick question, sent an email and received a response very quickly. Love this place.

ambers103
1/4/18

Well packaged, fast delivery, great prices and products. Will definately be a regular customer! Thanks!

darlenep33
1/3/18

I ordered some weed, shatter, and some wigglers on Boxing Day. They arrived 3 business days later as promised.
They Substituted 2packages of sour keys and promised to send the wigglers when available which is more than fair! We are very satisfied with the service and are recommending Shatterdr.ca to all of our stoner friends!

glenb42
1/3/18

Good place to do business as there prices are fair and have fast discreet delivery
Just a thought but if you require a minimum 100 letters to leave a review you might not get as many reviews do to that requirement........just a thought

quintond9
1/1/18

Friendly and knowledgeable staff assist in delivering high quality products at a fair price. I was very satisfied with my order and it reached me in a timely manner. I have and would recommend SD to my friends and family.

joshb135
12/24/17

I was blocked from the site and messenger after my second order for no apparent reason. I was satisfied now I'm pissed

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hey Josh, I just sent you a private PM but you were not blocked. Facebook put our page in Facebook Jail so no one can see it and no one can reach out to us on messenger. We are so sorry for the inconvenience but trying to find a way around it :(

If anyone has any questions, email us at shatterdoctor@gmail.com
kellyw128
12/22/17

Great service! Fast shipping. Will be ordering again soon amd im really looking forward to it. Love the christmas card they gave me.

alexisb62
12/18/17

Good discret packaging and quick free shipping. Website is easy to navigate and they give freebies. Will do businness with them again!

alexw132
12/18/17

Great selection, great prices and quick delivery! Keep it up guys you have a new life long customer.....Stay Lit!! @bigdaddykush710

bryanc103
12/18/17

My delivery went to wrong address. These guys accused me of lying and trying to steal despite the fact that I never asked for new package or refund. No help at all. My mailman sorted it out finally no thanks to these ass hats. All I asked is the open an investigation that can only be initiated by sender. 0 stars only frustration and a mild headache

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hey Bryan, it looks like your order is "Out for delivery - Pending" which means they have tried to deliver it but were unsuccessful. Unfortunately, after we mail the item we can only track it.. Like our Shipping Policy says, we are not Canada Post so once we do our part, it is out of our hands.

As for the taxes, as I explained to you over Facebook, we pay taxes therefore we must collect them. We are a Canadian business and although we don't like taxes either, it comes with operating a business we want to have around for a very long time which is what we intend to do.

Have a great day!
mauryr
12/15/17

Great quality products for a decent price, got my shipment fast and was very satisfied, would and have already recommended to friends. Will continue purchasing.

scottw156
12/13/17

Enjoyed the quick and courteous service, shipped quick and secure packaging, will
Do business again.

derekw45
12/9/17

Very satisfied with the product and service. The turnaround time from when I ordered and when I got it was really fast. I will definitely be a repeat customer

Questions? Get answers from the SD LTD. staff and other customers.

SD LTD.?