SD LTD.

SD LTD. has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 293 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SD LTD. also ranks 92nd among Alternative Medicine sites.

• They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A!
  • Great selection of items to buy & the price is great!

• Never received product or status updated on canada post
  • Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
How would you rate SD LTD.?

“Fastest shipping ever”

Jamie H.
9/15/17

I put my order in and it was quick Overall happy with my experience I did not receive what I had ordered but was substituted for a product that was same brand and equal to what I ordered so I was pleased in the end

“Long time customer :(”

Andrew G.
12/10/19

I thought my order was being put together about 4 times now still waiting 2 weeks later and not a thing is it just me or what? I ordered from another site yesterday it's already here.. I'm confused and getting tired of chasing people to see what's happening at this point it's a $411 loss I guess thanks! Never had any issues all year until lately I hope I get my order someday... or even my money back would be great!

customer service (28) canada post (10) great service (14) great selection (7) quick delivery (7) 3 days (8) first time (15) great products (9) delivery time (5) first time buyer (3) post office (3) excellent service (4)
mikeg836
December 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have nothing but great things to say about SD! They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A! Thank you again!
kennyy6
June 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
I ordered the stone man concentrates because the package said 79% thc which I would have to pay 60$ or more i Ontario, i am super pleased i got the concentrate for aboit 30$ a gram, take notice Ontario, this company is doing a better job then you, cheers to the indutrsy letting buyers like myself have the power if choice and quality!
alainc14
March 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great dispensary and very, very great customer service. Very,very fast reply. Great products and i received a little gift and they refunded me because i received my order to late but they refunded me very fast.

Thanks drshatter.
adamp238
December 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
Couldn't be happier with SD. Got a great deal, and my order came in quickly. Will definitely be ordering again.
steveg662
November 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
Delivery and service was great, got pack earlier than expected. Stoneman product still on point and at respectable price on combo packs.
katd174
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I always experience the best from shatter doctor. I have never ever had an issue with an order. Packages arrive on time always. Shatter and distillate are great and always consistent. They have great customer service. And I will always go through them for my order.
mh569
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
This is my second time ordering. First time came no issue. Second time, received order but it was wrong. Sent an email, they are responded right away and said they would send out the right product and I can keep the wrong one. So happy :)
ashleyt174
February 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Great customer service, fast shipping, great products. Overall very happy with my first purchase. Will likely be ordering again in the future.
jennaf45
February 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
I had the best costumer service experience!! And stoneman is legit I will be ordering more right away can pick which ever grams you want and there's so many that your oz is all different which is awesome
tims471
May 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Good experience, They could do a better job of explaining the shipping as I never received a tracking # on email notification it had shipped. Stated on site 1-3 days but was actually 4. No big deal. Was expecting the delivery by courier but was actually the regular post delivery... which is a good thing. Issue with quantity/substitution on one product but was replaced with equal or better product. Like that payment thru E-transfer
ediel6
September 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
They have exactly what I ordered and the delivery was good. I like supporting a company from where I grew up.
petern162
October 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Stoneman shatter is good quality, really terpy and strong taste. You don't get all the strains you order (5 out of 7 were the ones I selected on my last order). Shipping is fast and right to your door. Will be ordering again.
sb419
July 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Strains like nobody else at a good deal. Just what this country needs.
Little gooey from the sun, but the deep freeze fixed that.
Taste, smell and quality is outstanding
richardk400
March 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Great product with great service. Hard to be more impressed than I was. Would certainly recommend to anyone and ensure them it's well worth it.
keni14
August 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Easy ordering process. The product is good and reasonably priced in bulk quantities. The delivery of the order was quick and on time.
jasonr341
March 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am Very happy with my purchase it is very good quality product and quick to the east coast placed order on Sunday evening and received on Thursday , repeat customer for sure !
zoltant4
September 23rd, 2019
I find that the shatter is like glass but good to smoke once you melt it a little bit to help stick together can't wait to order more and the online orders take only 5 days , the only place I order my shatter is from this site great stuff even the bomb is good to smoke
leew414
December 20th, 2019
Can't complain. Great stuff. Great price. Amazing customer service. Life time customer for sure!!! Even if my order is not exactly what I ordered it is usually just as good and sometimes even better!
josephn304
January 10th, 2020
I ordered so edibles and they came within a couple of days and were absolutely amazing. Definitely ordering off here agwin
garyb711
January 1st, 2020
So i keep getting emails to do a review. Well here it goes, beyond amazing shatter and staff but don't by any means order threw the holidays or you mileswhile kiss your ass good-bye. Why because Canadna post $#*!s royally and shatter Dr screw up your order but still get the grams you ordered.
quintonl5
March 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
I just tried your company for the first time and really like the product so far! shipping was quite fast.
Thanks
marlenet80
September 15th, 2019
After I told them about the funny shatter I made another Order. They said they sent one oz already and got lost in the post office they said they would send another 1.5 oz but it hasn't came in yet
elisiob
September 25th, 2019
*** update bottom**I ordered an oz of stoneman shatter. After 3 days of no updates on the tracker, I msgd them for details. They said it was Canada posts fault, tried to get another update a week later.... No response, I'm out about 700 dollars and I'm very unhappy right now!

Am being told a new parcel will be sent because CP may have taken it. They are trying to rectify it for me. I'll give 5 star when the new package comes.
starlas7
June 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
A great overall experience with this company! Awesome products great customer service and fast delivery!
courtneyr88
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very pleased with my very first experience with SD! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! Highly suggested!

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.