Review of SD LTD.

SD LTD. reviews

starlas7
6/26/19

A great overall experience with this company! Awesome products great customer service and fast delivery!

juliaa104
6/19/19

I was happy with the easy ordering, but I paid for delivery for 1-3 business days to be delivered to a family's address, and the product is still not at its defined destination in that time allotment, which makes me weary. I don't know that I'd order again, now knowing it won't get there in the promised time.

kennyy6
6/13/19

I ordered the stone man concentrates because the package said 79% thc which I would have to pay 60$ or more i Ontario, i am super pleased i got the concentrate for aboit 30$ a gram, take notice Ontario, this company is doing a better job then you, cheers to the indutrsy letting buyers like myself have the power if choice and quality!

tylerb222
6/6/19

great communication, response to emails is quick and much more. You can't ask for better care for costumers.
6 stars !!
Thanks shatter doctor no doubt i will be visiting again.

devino7
6/1/19

Great product, excellent and cooperative customer service makes this an easy to return to company. When other places could charge you double, they sell you double and all of their products have been beyond expectations and considering local competition it's no question, I'm coming back.

ryanz32
5/30/19

Every request that I asked for was met. Have ordered before and always have a great experience. Thanks

chrish945
5/29/19

Product was package very nicely
We had some really good feed back from customers as well
Would buy again 100%

roxyb12
5/28/19

Quick delivery good product awesome customer service answered all my questions and concerns will be ordering again in the future

abbyr35
5/26/19

Terrible product from a liar who cheated and lied about everything. He goes around $#*!ing anything with zero regard to who he hurts

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hey Abby!

I’m going to assume you’re the one sending emails about being one of “Dean’s latest f*ck toys and he messed with the wrong crazy b*tch”. I assure you, we don’t know who Dean is. From female to female, you should keep your crazy off the internet. Maybe get some actual product off our site (since you’ve never placed an order) and let it help you calm down.
tims471
5/12/19

Good experience, They could do a better job of explaining the shipping as I never received a tracking # on email notification it had shipped. Stated on site 1-3 days but was actually 4. No big deal. Was expecting the delivery by courier but was actually the regular post delivery... which is a good thing. Issue with quantity/substitution on one product but was replaced with equal or better product. Like that payment thru E-transfer

russellr80
5/11/19

I order a week ago and still waiting i get coupons form a number of other sites 15 to 20 % off so hope the extra time and money is worthy of to
He wait

maximet6
5/4/19

Perfecto! Thank you 10/10
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

edwardd115
5/1/19

First time buyer whatever questions I had they answered made my experience ordering very easy and ienjoy their product I will for sure be ordering again thanks SD LTD

katw34
4/30/19

Site is easy to use, product I've tried is amazing can't wait to experience more products at the diecent price they are

blairg17
4/27/19

First time buyer and will be back with friends and larger orders. Placed order Thursday paid for 3 day shipping but with it being good Friday and Easter Sunday I was expecting it maybe Thursday but nope showed up at 1030 am on Tuesday. Would highly recommend

joshb263
4/27/19

Very satisfied with my order. It took pretty long to get delivered, but I think that was cause by the Easter holiday. Otherwise all is good!

caribooc
4/26/19

SUPER fast shipping. Best service I've received online for ANY product. Purchased Wednesday night close to midnight. Told it would ship Friday because Canada Post doesn't come my way on Friday (fair enough - nice to see they have product quality in mind).

Anyway, product was shipped first thing Thursday morning, and arrived on the other side of the province in Friday afternoon. Product well packaged for protection, and exactly as advertised.

Will be a repeat customer for sure!!

stephenl242
4/23/19

Ordered Raspberry Kush Stomeman Concentrate and received it in two days. I am very satisfied. I'm pleased with the price, with the quality and with the delivery time.

alexandreb40
4/23/19

The final products were top quality, but for the time of expedition, from the facility to my home, it was too long for the business plan we chose.

bejayf
4/7/19

200% with every thing .......................................................................... been trying to get it for a year but every one didnt have it

alexandert69
4/6/19

Impressed with the speed of fulfilling the order... Will definitely be using the service in the future... I also like increased discounts for bulk buying...

sarahd326
4/3/19

Spent the extra money for expidited shipping and it was well worth it! Got to me in less than 4 business days

richardk400
3/31/19

Great product with great service. Hard to be more impressed than I was. Would certainly recommend to anyone and ensure them it's well worth it.

patricks389
3/29/19

Tried the banana kush and skywalker, was not disappointed. Will be purchasing again.

MmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jocelynh26
3/21/19

First 2 orders were great. Thjs order, ordered the 28th oaid for 1 to 3 day shipping, 17 and change. To only wait over 24 hrs to have a shipping label created and to see i wont be receiving my order until the 25th. Thats a week, my etransfer was accepted fast than it took them to make a shipping label

I was sent an email asking to provide my experience in response to this. Everything happened as indicated on the website for me The faq sectikn was helpful, the order was processed quickly and i was provided tracking #, the products was amazing.

By Kenny Y.
Questions? Get answers from the SD LTD. staff and other customers.

SD LTD.?