Review of SD LTD.

Tel: 2508696653
shatterdoctor@gmail.com

christiannet1
1/17/20
I've smoked the Stoneman for quite sometime now!! Place my first order this week and it was great!! Got what I wanted and it was here on time!! Even got a free pack of gummies!!
josephn304
1/10/20
I ordered so edibles and they came within a couple of days and were absolutely amazing. Definitely ordering off here agwin
raeleenv1
1/10/20
Never received product or status updated on canada post
katd174
1/9/20
I always experience the best from shatter doctor. I have never ever had an issue with an order. Packages arrive on time always. Shatter and distillate are great and always consistent. They have great customer service. And I will always go through them for my order.
neilo32
1/8/20
ordered on dec 30 got shipping notification for Jan 2. Nothing has shipped, emailed a few times with no response.
Buyer beware
karenw779
1/8/20
Ordered on December 30 2019 and paid same date, e-transfer was accepted right away and order confirmed as an express post. Now January 8th 2020 and nothing, tracking number given does not track just shows shipping label printed. I have ordered from here in the past and shipping has always been slow but prices were good but not anymore, prices are to high compared to other sites and shipping is worse. Will not order from here again.
tanyat95
1/7/20
Orders take way to long for express shipment! I understand Christmas but I have been ordering along with my family for a couple years now
jordana92
1/2/20
I'm a Long time customer who spends thousands here but after my electronic information is submitted by the shipper nothing happens in the tracking. If you fix this soon I'll give you more than 1 star. I've only had problems with this company and no others.
mm890
1/2/20
Order was short on first delivery but customer service was quick to fix the issue and sent a little bonus as well! Quality was on point and i will be ordering again!!
garyb711
1/1/20
So i keep getting emails to do a review. Well here it goes, beyond amazing shatter and staff but don't by any means order threw the holidays or you mileswhile kiss your ass good-bye. Why because Canadna post $#*!s royally and shatter Dr screw up your order but still get the grams you ordered.
mikeg836
12/24/19
I have nothing but great things to say about SD! They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A! Thank you again!
zachl39
12/22/19
Different order!!! Hopefully next time I order I get what I order if not never getting off this site again
leew414
12/20/19
Can't complain. Great stuff. Great price. Amazing customer service. Life time customer for sure!!! Even if my order is not exactly what I ordered it is usually just as good and sometimes even better!
js1072
12/18/19
j'ai commander du purplecandy j'ai recu du UKCheese. j'ai attendu plus de 2semaine avant ma commande... j'ai payer pour le shipping 3jours.
mh569
12/17/19
This is my second time ordering. First time came no issue. Second time, received order but it was wrong. Sent an email, they are responded right away and said they would send out the right product and I can keep the wrong one. So happy :)
andrewg487
12/10/19
I thought my order was being put together about 4 times now still waiting 2 weeks later and not a thing is it just me or what? I ordered from another site yesterday it's already here.. I'm confused and getting tired of chasing people to see what's happening at this point it's a $411 loss I guess thanks! Never had any issues all year until lately I hope I get my order someday... or even my money back would be great!
grantv12
12/9/19
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
adamp238
12/9/19
Couldn't be happier with SD. Got a great deal, and my order came in quickly. Will definitely be ordering again.
cassandram99
12/7/19
My order came in incorrect and I emailed several times in an attempt to rectify the order or get a refund. Initially they responded to my emails, but have since stopped. Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
courtneyr88
11/26/19
Very pleased with my very first experience with SD! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! Highly suggested!
michaela1561
11/25/19
There was a little hiccup along the way but SD resolved it and sent me a gift along with my order! Great customer service, will be ordering again
toddf102
11/22/19
The overall quality is great. The prices are very reasonable. The customer service is very helpful and quick to respond to email.
neilo30
11/19/19
Ordered on December 30 and shipping was "updated" on January 2. It's January 8 and the order still hasn't shipped. Not only am I out money but I haven't heard back from my emails I have sent. I have had a couple of weird orders in the past and the last order they didn't send me what I ordered. Not sure what is going on behind the scenes but the service has gone downhill.
Buyer beware
scotty38
11/18/19
Ordering was easy. Delivery was fast. Stoneman shatter is top notch.
What more could you expect? A discount you say?
Yeah, they gave me a 15% discount on my first order to top it all off.
I will definitely be ordering more from SD
joanil
11/16/19
j'ai payer le shipping en 3jours sa fait plus d'une semaine j'attend toujours rien reçu, je suis déçu.
Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hé Joanie,

Nous l'avons envoyé à l'heure. On dirait que c’est dans des mains de Postes Canada que nous ne contrôlons pas. Nous souhaitons. Il semblerait que ce soit prévu hier, mais pas depuis.

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.

They don't list a phone number on their site. They've $#*!ed up my order again and I emailed them a full two business days ago...still haven't received a reply

By Dark M.

Questions? Get answers from the SD LTD. staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SD LTD.