Review of SD LTD.

Tel: 2508696653
shatterdoctor@gmail.com

kevinc533
12/14/18

They have there thing setup on weedmaps under ottawa when its actually in BC so a package i paid for expressshipping that i thought would be here in a week is gonna be around a month, if i would have known this i wouldve been able to travel to ottawa and go to a store front....

briank276
12/13/18

Shipped right away, came super fast even with the disruption at Canada post. The product itself is amazing. Will be coming to the doctor for all my cannabis needs from now on

carln59
12/12/18

I oredered with you guys 7 days ago and my order is still sitting in Kelowna. You say Express Shipping over 150$ but I'm not sure this is Express at all... Pretty Ridiclous espicially the fact that it took 5 days to get my order to a post office after completion.

matthewe62
12/10/18

Friendly and fast service. They didn't have the product as advertised but made sure to contact me quickly and offer me an a reasonable replacement. Very impressed with the service received.

michaell945
12/9/18

The product is amazing and very fast delivery and is the best site to order from you get what you order.

jamesthunderfukr
12/5/18

Good packaging. Good service. Good products. Delivery time a bit long but there was a labour disruption so it can be forgiven.

robt107
12/4/18

Waited months for a pen I ordered and it fell through the cracks. last week I contacted SD and they corrected the mistake and gave me free goods that was really above and beyond.
thank you for making things more than right....
Rob

ashleym388
12/1/18

Great selection, fair price, fast delivery. I love the blue raspberry and cola flavored gummies. Only downside is cost of shipping.

jasonr320
11/29/18

My only beef is with Canada post otherwise the shatter doctor is the best I've come across.
Price tag can't complain at all. Quality and packaging spot on. Unbelievable and where have you been all my life lol thanks doctor shatter.

russl17
11/27/18

Package was delivered through the strike but my order want exactly as I specified. They did attempt to compensate for their discrepancy and offered an explanation. Great price for a great product and great service otherwise.

mos23
11/25/18

The sd team didn't respond eaven after placing a huge amount it was technically not worth the wait time of 4 weeks

davep222
11/24/18

The quality is good, quantity is good.
But sadly, i didn't received exactly what i had ordered! They made a mistake at packaging i guess!

dg241
11/20/18

absolutely great. your site was layed out well. signing up was easy and delivery was fast. couldnt do any better

benj92
11/20/18

The shatter I got was great, the edibles were perfect strength but the flower I got could have been a little more potent. Can't beat the price for the super pack

caleyf
11/19/18

Great selection! Even with the strike and long weekend holiday it came within 3 to 4 days. Very happy with our order. Thank you

branong
11/16/18

Product and service was great. Ordered some stoneman concentrate of assorted mix, easy navigation and checkout throughout the site and ordering process as well as payment setup. Look forward to future business.

brank1
11/16/18

Super easy..great selections for a old skool guy..I usually dknt type a lot so this 100 character is hard...I'm a man of few words

darlened55
11/15/18

very satisfied with my product. delivery came very fast. definitely order in the future
I will spread info to all my friends

keithg129
11/15/18

They have Stoneman concentrates with good 14g + deals. Easy to navigate site, can't ask for more. Will be a repeat customer.

mikej351
11/15/18

after a few weeks the product showed .worth the wait but the anticipation waiting to receive was nuts

shawnay1
11/14/18

Very prompt delivery. Very nice selection to choose from and good quality. I will use them again. Thank you very much

joshs319
11/14/18

Everything is pretty straight forward.
Quick.
tasty
what else can you ask for?

fredv38
Fred V.
11/13/18

ordered Nov 8th, been pushed back 5 times now. the latest is Nov 21st for delivery. Give your customers an alternative for shipping. This will catch up to you because no one is getting mail through Canada Post and I for will not waste another $100 ordering until there is an alternative shipping option.

adamb397
11/12/18

Fast and easy to use but the surveys after the purchase could be less of a pain in the butt because this is the most stupid part of the whole purchase plus it makes buying this way a bunch of crap

tinag148
11/12/18

My first time online ordering. I found the site easy to navigate. The verification process was simple. My product came in a timely manner and was of good quality. I will order again. Good job. Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the SD LTD. staff and other customers.

SD LTD.?