Review of SD LTD.

SD LTD. reviews

ediel6
9/11/19

They have exactly what I ordered and the delivery was good. I like supporting a company from where I grew up.

michaels2586
9/11/19

100% recommend this company after they responded about my previous review. Printer is down so give them time and the communication is on point . Its been busy last couple days so give them some time to respond but service was excellent and this isn't my first time ordering . Good Company Good People 100% Trustworthy.

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hi Michael,

As explained via email, the printer broke and we are uploading tracking numbers manually. Due to the volume of orders, it takes time.
cristyj4
9/10/19

Paid for express shipping 1-3 days it said, here I am over a week later and when I tracked it, it's still showing in BC!!!! Not even close to being in MB, WTF

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hey Cristy! Your order came through on Sept 3rd and went out Sept 4 with delivery Sept 8th which is a Sunday so that seems wrong on Canada Posts part as Canada Post does not deliver on the weekend so those days are not included in the 1-3 days. I do see however it’s scsnned in Richmond and I would be happy to start an investigation for you if you would like to notify me by email but it’s scheduled to be delivered today from what I see. Also, living in a remote community can delay the parcel, but again... that is on Canada Post. Unfortunately, due to volume we don’t track and keep tabs on every single parcel that gets sent out... so unless we are told it hasn’t arrived by the scheduled time by Canada Post, we can’t help unless we are told. Maybe give Canada post this review?
shawng106
9/3/19

Great customer service should things not be as planned (happens in life) fast shipping which is awesome. Good products, so very happy:)

jordanr86
8/30/19

Good product, and very nice service had good deliver time order was a bit messed up tho, didn't get what a wanted 100%

kristophers19
8/29/19

I ordered an 1/8 which was the right stuff. But my 1/4 of shatter was GREEN CRACK when I ordered DURBAN POISON. The shatter was decent but I'm not going to order from a place that just substitutes your product without informing you.

carolineh98
8/26/19

Quick delivery, easy to use. Our order had a slight mistake and it was addressed quickly Very pleased overall

nathanb219
8/26/19

Fresh strong smoke, fast shipping. Shatter is soft in texture but good quality smoke. Would definitely order again.

devonp23
8/17/19

Had issues with an order then got fixed with some extra goodies in my shipment! I highly reccomend them for your smoking pleasures!

madisona22
8/16/19

Knowledgeable and caring staff - got my goods very quickly! No complaints, this is where I'll always be shopping!

karenw578
8/14/19

Great service easy to understand and many products to choose from order came in 3 days will definitely be ordering again

keni14
8/2/19

Easy ordering process. The product is good and reasonably priced in bulk quantities. The delivery of the order was quick and on time.

sarahs845
7/31/19

Love the products and customer service.... but Have they been shut down ? Accepted my money and I've yet to receive product.....I'm pissed.

Response from Brittany H., SD LTD. Representative
Hey! It shows delivered from our end! As of 10:35am today. I will reach out to Canada post and find out why it took so long!
sb419
7/25/19

Strains like nobody else at a good deal. Just what this country needs.
Little gooey from the sun, but the deep freeze fixed that.
Taste, smell and quality is outstanding

luct13
7/21/19

Rapide,haute qualité, inventaire de choix,bonne communication avec le site réponse rapide........................

starlas7
6/26/19

A great overall experience with this company! Awesome products great customer service and fast delivery!

juliaa104
6/19/19

I was happy with the easy ordering, but I paid for delivery for 1-3 business days to be delivered to a family's address, and the product is still not at its defined destination in that time allotment, which makes me weary. I don't know that I'd order again, now knowing it won't get there in the promised time.

kennyy6
6/13/19

I ordered the stone man concentrates because the package said 79% thc which I would have to pay 60$ or more i Ontario, i am super pleased i got the concentrate for aboit 30$ a gram, take notice Ontario, this company is doing a better job then you, cheers to the indutrsy letting buyers like myself have the power if choice and quality!

tylerb222
6/6/19

great communication, response to emails is quick and much more. You can't ask for better care for costumers.
6 stars !!
Thanks shatter doctor no doubt i will be visiting again.

devino7
6/1/19

Great product, excellent and cooperative customer service makes this an easy to return to company. When other places could charge you double, they sell you double and all of their products have been beyond expectations and considering local competition it's no question, I'm coming back.

ryanz32
5/30/19

Every request that I asked for was met. Have ordered before and always have a great experience. Thanks

chrish945
5/29/19

Product was package very nicely
We had some really good feed back from customers as well
Would buy again 100%

roxyb12
5/28/19

Quick delivery good product awesome customer service answered all my questions and concerns will be ordering again in the future

tims471
5/12/19

Good experience, They could do a better job of explaining the shipping as I never received a tracking # on email notification it had shipped. Stated on site 1-3 days but was actually 4. No big deal. Was expecting the delivery by courier but was actually the regular post delivery... which is a good thing. Issue with quantity/substitution on one product but was replaced with equal or better product. Like that payment thru E-transfer

russellr80
5/11/19

I order a week ago and still waiting i get coupons form a number of other sites 15 to 20 % off so hope the extra time and money is worthy of to
He wait

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.

They don't list a phone number on their site. They've $#*!ed up my order again and I emailed them a full two business days ago...still haven't received a reply

By Dark M.
Questions? Get answers from the SD LTD. staff and other customers.

SD LTD.?