Review of ShatterDoctor

ShatterDoctor reviews

alliej14
6/11/18

The service I received was incredible, kind, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Ordering was a breeze and the product was very good quality for the price

rd139
6/10/18

First time with the Doctor,and I will be back
Discount for ordering two grams,which is really two one gram packs, if they are out of two one gram packs, they charge full price for two one gram packs...heh?not sure of the logic here, but the shatter is good!

kylev23
6/9/18

I will be coming back for more. The afgoo and gods green crack surpassed my expectations in every single way. Very fast shipping also pleased with the updates to my email ie: out for delivery/delivered.

breez
6/9/18

... I found the site by referral. I decided to try it out. Made a small order first. Ordered it on a weekend so it took longer then expected (for me). But I received it none the less an I was like oh neat ! So I decided to order again... this time couple hundred dollars worth .. ordered before 10Am Tuesday. Got the free express shipping .. it is now Saturday and my shipment is still in kelowna. No updates. No email of whats going on. Expected delivery was June 8th. Due to the fact I ordered during the business days and appropriate time for cut offs. Like I said in unimpressed.

Response from Brittany H., ShatterDoctor Representative
Hey Bree! I am so sorry about your order :( I will start an investigation with Canada Post as to why it still says at the originating facility. As much as we wish we did, we can't control orders that have issues once they leave our hands, but we are always willing to work with you to resolve the issue if you notify us by email to resolve it. I will get a new order in the mail on Monday while Canada Post figures out what happened to this one.

In regards to your order on the weekend, we can't ship on weekends as Canada Post is closed. All packages ordered on the weekend go out the next business day when Canada Post is open.

I will follow up with you via email about your new order details and the issues and keep you informed with the Canada Post investigation.
ellar27
6/2/18

Free express shipping over 150$ which is easy to get with all the good prices and wide variety of product. Ill continue to buy from shatter doctor

albatorc
5/24/18

As I am about to order for the third time, I'm leaving this review because Shatter Doctor is the real deal. Great flowers, very low prices, the shatter selection is varied and perfect for every budget.

alannaha
5/16/18

I appreciated the free welcome gift and was pleasantly surprised at the speed and discretion of the package!

melanied52
5/10/18

Super good products, and fast!! Would strongly recommend to everyone! Loved my free gift! Ordered twice now and its amazing so far!

jerr1822
5/9/18

Great prices on shatter. Amazing customer service. Free xpress shipping over $150. I have placed many orders and every time im very pleased. Couldnt be happier.

craigf35
4/28/18

The customer service was very helpful. My package arrived in a nice and timely manner. Very good products. I will definitely be using the site again for my needs.

keithl115
4/25/18

These guys are great!!! Most of everything is really reasonably priced and they take care of their patients! which says a lot as I know other stores are in it for the moneys, these guys care about you. if youre looking to start buying online or just looking for a new store check them out, its so worth it! thank you shatter doctor... do a dab a day trust this doc I say!

stevenb223
4/20/18

Very good product and very satisfied with the shipping. Even added a treat when they didnt have what i ordered.

lindsays85
4/19/18

Didn't get what I ordered the first time but replacements were alright and we got a few treats as an apology. Way better than I can day for some companies! Love they take an e transfer other places we had a lot more procedure to get credits on an account overall great job

renaef4
4/19/18

Great communication from checkout right to shipment delivery and super fast shipping! Overall one of the best online purchase experience Ive had in a really long time!

chelseaw41
4/18/18

Great products and responds very quickly to emails or inquiries..Shipping is fast and if its not, blame canada post..just saying lol..overall super happy! would absolutely recommend :)

yoannb8
4/13/18

Great products, the squish extracts and white widow specifically. Very satisfied first experience, got some free goodies as a goodwill gesture for first order, really appreciated.

justina100
4/10/18

Thought I would try this site out but it has been 6days and my package still hasnt arrived. I order big amounts qp-p.

johanneb4
4/9/18

très satisfaite ma commande a été très vite c est sur que je vais recommander mes amis le site est facile a comprendre et la discution est facile merci

benoitg2
4/2/18

It arrives at my place 3 days after ordering, quality of the phyto was amasing and the squish extract is amasing!

nathanl48
3/29/18

Great experience dealing with the Doctor! My product was shipped fast and packaged professionally. I will definitely be dealing with these guys in the near future.

charlesd154
3/29/18

The first order I made came promptly. They was very pleasant to deal with an answered emails quickly every order I made after that came back $#*!ed up in nothing I have ordered was sent to me and now I placed one order Ive been waiting for a week on just to get verification that they sent it after they took my goddamn $#*!ing money

patrickl86
3/26/18

Bravo pour le nouveau site en français!!!

Entk, j'ai bien aimé les vegan gummies...

Le pot est bon!!! Essaies le green crack.

Je viens de me commander du squish, malade.

raphaelf15
3/26/18

Very Quick delivery and good products i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michaela436
3/18/18

I came looking for something specific and SD delivered as promised
Would recommend using in the future

bradlyf3
3/17/18

Very impressed with the packaging and the product. A++ quality. Will continue to order from Shatter doctor. Has some of the best selection I've ever see.

Questions? Get answers from the ShatterDoctor staff and other customers.

ShatterDoctor?