Review of Sharis Berries

Tel: 877.237.7437
wecare@customercare.berries.com

lisat376
2/14/19

I feel horrible for my husband.He was once again taken by this company.Last time, my berries were delivered a gooey mess.This time not at all!And he received minimal customer support when he finally was able to get through to someone.The other companies that are affiliated with Shari's berries in any way should take a long look at the way their business is being run.This is so unacceptable!!What a disappointment for so many people that try to make someone they love feel special.i love that my husband tried and Shari's screwed it up for him AGAIN!!!!Just shut your business down and save us all our hard earned money!!

tinab284
1/16/19

Received dozen gourmet strawberries for a get well gift for my son. First picture was what was ordered, second picture is what we received the 1st time. Not gourmet dipped with chips etc, not uniform in size and no stems etc. My aunt (purchaser) called to complain and they sent a replacement order which was received on-time, but still not up to the quality we expected. Third picture was the replacement order- again no stems, not uniform in size and some were actually quite small. Very disappointed!!

randys196
5/23/18

This company plays games with the shipping costs. Watch out. Ordered an advertised deal of 30$ for a dozen strawberries. After an hour of the website being glitchy, I finally got to the end where they automatically charged me 15$ for shipping and another 10$ to guarantee it got there by the time they promised. So I paid 25$ in shipping to send 30$ worth of product. My mom was happy with the gift, however, and said the product was great in appearance and taste. Just didn't like the shipping game they played w me.

nancyb213
5/27/17

Asian customer service reps are very slow and hard to understand. I was the gift recipient and berries delivered to incorrect address which is why I called. But later found out when the gift giver called they were so hard to understand that they couldn't get the correct street written down which is why they were sent to wrong address. This happened to two relatives with two different addresses. I am sorry but your customer service reps should be articulate and easy to understand. This is not the case here and I will never deal with this his company again because of it. Very frustrating.

jeanetteg5
5/21/17

I ordered chocolate covered strawberries for Mothers day. For one, I do not think they have their people deliver them. I believe it comes through the mail. My mother never got them on Mothers day. They charge you an extra $16 for Sunday delivery which I found unusual since most businesses are open on Sunday here in Massachusetts. My mother got home around 6pm from my brothers house and there were not any thing on her doorstep. She never received a phone call and no one rang the door bell. She got up the next morning and found a soaked box on her doorstep. It had rained heavily overnight. The strawberries did not get wet, but the box was soaked. I thought I would give them a try and was totally disappointed. I ordered from Edible Arrangements last year without any problems. Someone mentioned that I should order from Shari's Berries because she was a small business owner. I tried them and wish I had not. I did receive the $16 for Sunday delivery back. If they wanted to keep me as a customer they should have given me more than what they did, such as all of the shipping back or discounted strawberries. I will never order from them again and If you do not live in CA. where they can be delivered by someone associated with their company, I would not order from them either.

Questions? Get answers from the Sharis Berries staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Sharis Berries