Sevenyachts.ae

Trustpilot
3.7 / 5
Reviews.io
5 / 5

Sevenyachts.ae has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sevenyachts.ae ranks 17th among Boats sites.

How would you rate Sevenyachts.ae?

“Amazing experience”

Muhammad A.
12/16/19

We love Seven Yachts! They have super luxury location and amazing yachts. Crew is awesome! Definitely we will suggest their services to our friends.

muhammada221
December 16th, 2019

jamesg1287
December 5th, 2019

I made the best decision by chartering a luxurious yacht from Seven Yachts Dubai for my annual team event. I would recommend Seven Yachts for the best team outing for office. They are classy and fabulous, and surprisingly pocket-friendly too.

Questions? Get answers from the Sevenyachts.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sevenyachts.ae?

Have a question about Sevenyachts.ae?