This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Seotrafficservices.org

Seotrafficservices.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Seotrafficservices.org ranks 399th among SEO sites.

How would you rate Seotrafficservices.org?

“seotrafficservices.org, seo, internet marketing, web...”

Adam F.
2/16/11

seotrafficservices.org, seo, internet marketing, web site marketing I purchased, from what they told me I'd get, high page rank quality back links. What I received was spammy low quality xrumer garbage back links from zero page rank profile sites. They refuse to give me a refund when requested saying that I got what I purchased. The company owner, Matt LaClear lied to me!

adamf2
February 16th, 2011

seotrafficservices.org, seo, internet marketing, web site marketing

Questions? Get answers from the Seotrafficservices.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seotrafficservices.org?

Have a question about Seotrafficservices.org?