SEO Corporation

SEO Corporation has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SEO Corporation ranks 180th among SEO sites.

How would you rate SEO Corporation?

“Best Seo India Services - Seo Corporation”

Nagendra S.
10/6/17

I have been dealing for the past 10 years or so. NEVER a bad deal. NEVER a regret dealing with them. ALL was always as expected and described at great price.

“Lack of communication and SEO activity”

David C.
10/26/20

The first few months started out positive for my client. However, lack of SEO activity and poor communication over a period of 3 - 4 months began affecting the SERP score for my client. Some page rankings of keywords had not moved in over 6 months and in some cases the keywords dropped even further down the page rankings. I raised my concerns to the CEO who promised to get back to me in a couple of days. 26 days later, I still haven't heard anything from him even after chasing again over a week ago. The least you should expect from a service you pay for is to show respect for the client, and to follow through on your commitments.

nagendras2
March 22nd, 2018
Working Since 7 Year in SEO Corporation its very Good environment for employs Company. Thanks to SEO Corporation
davidc3782
October 26th, 2020

nagendras1
October 6th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SEO Corporation staff and other customers.

SEO India: SEO Corporation is the leading, award-winning SEO Company India. We offer customized SEO packages for all industries with guaranteed results. Packages starting $299 only

derenl
Deren L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SEO Corporation?

Have a question about SEO Corporation?