Segurim.es

Segurim.es

Segurim.es has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Segurim.es?

“Finally this was what I got”

Fa M.
2/17/18

I ordered Minelly boots (see picture, advertised as leather boots) and the other picture is the "things" I received. They refuse to refund, they are not sending the real thing either. Thankfully I could contact the credit card and claim the money back.

fam19
February 17th, 2018
• Updated review
SCAM: Stuff that never arrives and they don't refund
December 22nd, 2017
• Previous review
The store name is "Shoespanish" but they go for Segurim.es at their URL. I ordered this of shoes (http://www.segurim.es/botines-minelli-f80-801-negro-noir-135442-p-928.html) from them on November 14th 2017 and to start with, they charged my credit card with a higher amount than it was due. As of today Desember 21st I haven't received them. I contacted customer service but they didn't provide a tracking number for the package. I'm asking for refund, and they are only offering me 15-20 (I paid almost 70) and keeping my item to re-sell (the one I have not received!). Don't buy from them! They are pure scam. I don't know if I'll see my money again (or my item) at all. I'm reporting them to the police unless they refund me. If they do, I will post it here.

Questions? Get answers from the Segurim.es staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Segurim.es?

Have a question about Segurim.es?