Review of Segurim.es

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

fam19
2/17/18
• Updated review

I ordered Minelly boots (see picture, advertised as leather boots) and the other picture is the "things" I received. They refuse to refund, they are not sending the real thing either. Thankfully I could contact the credit card and claim the money back.

“SCAM: Stuff that never arrives and they don't refund”
12/22/17
• Previous review

The store name is "Shoespanish" but they go for Segurim.es at their URL. I ordered this of shoes (http://www.segurim.es/botines-minelli-f80-801-negro-noir-135442-p-928.html) from them on November 14th 2017 and to start with, they charged my credit card with a higher amount than it was due. As of today Desember 21st I haven't received them. I contacted customer service but they didn't provide a tracking number for the package. I'm asking for refund, and they are only offering me 15-20 (I paid almost 70) and keeping my item to re-sell (the one I have not received!). Don't buy from them! They are pure scam. I don't know if I'll see my money again (or my item) at all. I'm reporting them to the police unless they refund me. If they do, I will post it here.

Questions? Get answers from the Segurim.es staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Segurim.es