Seen Magazine

Seen Magazine has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Seen Magazine are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Seen Magazine?

“In January 2012 the company I work for was contacted...”

Jina W.
7/17/12

In January 2012 the company I work for was contacted by Melissa Lark -- sales person -- *******@seenmagazine.us. She told my boss how great seen magazine could help our company to market to their ostensibly huge network of educators and parents. They promised that they would create a tailored marketing campaign that would set our company apart from our competitors. Or so we believed... First sign of trouble was that they tricked us into signing an advertisement contract of $6,000 which essentially consisted of an banner ad in their magazine. We succumbed to Melissa's attempts of manipulation. After the contract's grace period she failed to return our emails (ostensibly eaten by the spam detector), failed to return phone calls, did a crappy job with the ad and could not post the article for which our team spent a lot of time writing. Now The seenmagazine probably was never interested publishing this free article -- this was only the bait to lure us in. On March 9th we canceled the contract. Melissa pretended nothing has happened, published an ad which we never saw before and asked for the $6,000. They harassed us with payment letters and now they threaten my company to sue us in court. How does Melissa Lark sleep at night? She is giving education a bad reputation and manipulating honest educators. Bottom line: Stay away from SEEN Magazine!

jinaw
July 17th, 2012

Bottom line: Stay away from SEEN Magazine!

Questions? Get answers from the Seen Magazine staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seen Magazine?

Have a question about Seen Magazine?